Recent content by Bulldog1966

1. Bulldog1966

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

Ban the OP for excessive boolshit talk .. lol
  2. Bulldog1966

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 10| Pre game | Panthers vs Bulldogs

What about if we don't win this game? Hope fans dont crack the shits if we lose tomorrow night ..
  3. Bulldog1966

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Me fkn too :tearsofjoy:
  4. Bulldog1966

Australian Political Discussion Thread 3.0

You most certainly are Hacky. EWWWW why would anyone research such a mike hunt of a "human being". Says a lot about that person ....
  5. Bulldog1966

I got my doubts he plays, CC was far from sounding bullish with the see how he goes midweek comment. Hopefully does but might be only 50/50? To the other doubter I'd be pretty sure Preston wins out over Salmon on an edge, surely last week was just a give him another week off as we were against...
  6. Bulldog1966

Honestly what's Faamu been doing to usurp the benchies who have been doing fine up until now? Bet he doesn't have the motor of some of the smaller mobile guys, g'tee it in fact.Hence why he is not getting picked(plus he ain't that good)
  7. Bulldog1966

Kiraz likely out

I saw one post saying just give Tracey a needle for his calf strain ffs :tearsofjoy: This will be a hard game to win, i just want us to play well and better than last weekend obviously, then what will be will be.Bloody great if we get an unlikely win. I have one eye looking ahead to the...
  8. Bulldog1966

Opinion Reed Mahoney

In consecutive weeks after Penrith we play Raiders then The Dragqueens straight after their bye. Will hopefully ambush them both.
  9. Bulldog1966

This is what I'm thinking also.We are much improved yes but they have won 3 comps in a line and it's a fortress out there. We will play well and not be embarassed but i am not confident of a win, fans shouldn't crack it if we don't. We play teams coming off a bye in the following two rounds both...
  10. Bulldog1966

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Sharks not that impressive given their dominant share of the ball and.completions in the 2nd half.
  11. Bulldog1966

Absolute **** of a bloke, really should be wearing a Souffs jumper with the collective of klunge already there
  12. Bulldog1966

Yep No doubt he is already a cult hero at Shark Park
  13. Bulldog1966

Big Tom can find a try, the nudey nutted **** :tearsofjoy:
  14. Bulldog1966

This Iro dh is a dropsy merchant haha.
  15. Bulldog1966

I'd love to see someone drop MUTTitalo ..