OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who gets dropped for Tracey, Taaffe or Hayward?

Johnnny2233

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Penrith Panthers v
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Fri May 10 2024, 6:00pm
at BlueBet Stadium, Penrith / Dharug

Penrith Panthers

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Sunia Turuva 3. Paul Alamoti 4. Taylan May 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Mitch Kenny 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Luke Garner 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo

14. Jack Cole 15. Lindsay Smith 16. Liam Henry 17. Mavrik Geyer

18. Daine Laurie 19. Matt Eisenhuth 20. Brad Schneider 21. Preston Riki 22. Soni Luke

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Blake Taaffe 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Josh Curran 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jaeman Salmon 13. Kurt Mann

14. Bailey Hayward 15. Samuel Hughes 16. Kurtis Morrin 17. Jacob Preston

19. Poasa Faamausili 20. Blake Wilson 21. Toby Sexton 22. Connor Tracey 23. Jake Turpin

Referees: Liam Kennedy;Sideline Officials: Drew Oultram, Wyatt Raymond;Video Referees: Kasey Badger;

So guys time to fire up as I know ciraldo will have us primed for the panthers ambush
So this is what panthers fans are Sayin.

RedandblackBear-
Seems cliched to say but if Panthers can -
1) hold the ball and respect possession,
2) have better discipline than shown in previous weeks,
3) respect field position and control the ebb and flow of the game with ruck and line speed,
4) execute even half decent 5th play options,
5) start the game better than the last 3 games

Then Panthers should beat the Dogs by 20+ points comfortably. Can’t question the defensive system as it works but also acknowledging that it can have its moments.

Those 5 points are obvious points but if Panthers do that it’ll be a big, comfortable win. If they don’t do that or only do some of those then it’ll be a grind and a game made more difficult than it should be.

WestyLife
The dogs small forwards will struggle big time containing the middle.

Vic Mackey
2003 Gf excluded, I doubt ive ever cheered the panthers on as much as I will this Friday night. Those cocky blue and white f*#kwits need to be put back into place. Mahoney is the biggest merkin in the game and to make matters worse is probably the biggest coward aswell. Never seen a chirpier group of f*3kwits, penrith got accused of it 2/3 years ago, yet at least they actually had a reason for it. Nothing would make me happier then seeing Penrith put 40 on these pretenders.

Bossleypanther
This game really worries me.
Kikau back to his best. Crichton so solid. We gotta we win this with our forwards.

China gets the wins
The difference with the Dogs playing the Tiges, then us the week after is structure. They are going to find it a whole different ball game when they come up against us.

Mark my words, Gould will be trying his hardest to get under the skin of the referees bosses leading up to this game like he did last week. Look how that turned out.
So Tracey gets confirmed out or we will have to wait till Thursday ? Jeez I think we need Tracey in for this game

Johnnny2233

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I actually think the Canterbury Bankstown bulldogs will beat Penrith I just feel it they aren’t impossible and Tago out Preston will play it’s going to be a big game

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who gets dropped for Tracey, Taaffe or Hayward?
I got my doubts he plays, CC was far from sounding bullish with the see how he goes midweek comment.
Hopefully does but might be only 50/50?

To the other doubter I'd be pretty sure Preston wins out over Salmon on an edge, surely last week was just a give him another week off as we were against easier opponents scenario.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We’ve won games against the bottom 8 and people are saying we have a better backline than Penrith lmao. Calm down lads
Ok, let's give them that.

Now tell us who has the better spine, better pack and better bench...

PS I'm not bashing our team, just being realistic.