Dragon Ball Super

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are really dragging it on lol. Frieza replaces Buu btw haha.
I actually that they'd bring in Uub as a logical replacement for Fat Buu. If they can bring back a dead Frieza why not also use Cell instead of weakling Tien?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I actually that they'd bring in Uub as a logical replacement for Fat Buu. If they can bring back a dead Frieza why not also use Cell instead of weakling Tien?
Uub is younger than Goten and Trunks so he was no chance of fighting. People also believe that Uub might be the adopted son of 17 lol. Yh Tien looks absolutely useless, atleast the other weaker fighters have some unique techniques instead of making an extra set of arms haha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Uub is younger than Goten and Trunks so he was no chance of fighting. People also believe that Uub might be the adopted son of 17 lol. Yh Tien looks absolutely useless, atleast the other weaker fighters have some unique techniques instead of making an extra set of arms haha.
Town has to be there for that illuminati attack he does with with pyramid hands in front of his one eye lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 Apparently Beerus threatens to kill Krillin tomorrow :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I swear to God that bitch better not be even able to get within a cm of goku.
It shit me how easy they went SSJ haha. Goku had to go through extreme emotional stress while fighting a monster on a planet that was going to explode. Vegeta fucking cried and cried while doing intense training in space to the point where he almost died. But now it's like "the tingly part in your back" and hello SSJ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It shit me how easy they went SSJ haha. Goku had to go through extreme emotional stress while fighting a monster on a planet that was going to explode. Vegeta fucking cried and cried while doing intense training in space to the point where he almost died. But now it's like "the tingly part in your back" and hello SSJ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Yeah it was fucken bullshit bro there was no emotion or anything and akira has made super saiyan such a joke now. But yeah the tingly thing in your back bahahaha fkn weak writing and has killed the super saiyan.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah it was fucken bullshit bro there was no emotion or anything and akira has made super saiyan such a joke now. But yeah the tingly thing in your back bahahaha fkn weak writing and has killed the super saiyan.
They kinda got to rush through it now that they introduced some many universes though. Not thay fussed though considering Goten and Trunks used to play as SSJ's when they were kids hahaha. Most of the other universes are overall stronger and more developed than U7 so lets just expect them to have loads of power.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They kinda got to rush through it now that they introduced some many universes though. Not thay fussed though considering Goten and Trunks used to play as SSJ's when they were kids hahaha. Most of the other universes are overall stronger and more developed than U7 so lets just expect them to have loads of power.
Goten and trunks though are sons of arguably the strongest saiyans. But yeah they shouldn't have been able to go super saiyan so young I reackon it fucks the power levels of all characters.
I just want the dam tournament to begin already and they better make goku go beast mode

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Goten and trunks though are sons of arguably the strongest saiyans. But yeah they shouldn't have been able to go super saiyan so young I reackon it fucks the power levels of all characters.
I just want the dam tournament to begin already and they better make goku go beast mode
Strongest Saiyans in U7. The U6 Saiyans are different so they could easily make them naturally stronger.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 i think you better skip tomorrows episode, it might upset you :tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 i think you better skip tomorrows episode, it might upset you :tearsofjoy:
I thought I replied to this.
Anyways I should have definitely listened to your advice. Absolutely fkn ridiculous lol. Has Amy Schumar started writing for dragon ball super? Or some other high profile feminist?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I thought I replied to this.
Anyways I should have definitely listened to your advice. Absolutely fkn ridiculous lol. Has Amy Schumar started writing for dragon ball super? Or some other high profile feminist?
I bet you went hard listening to her scream and turn into the LSSJ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Also SSJ2 out of no where, Cabba is now useless hahahaha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Also lol @ the **** sending assassin's to kill Frieza next episode. He is already dead and chances are he's going to kill them anyway haha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bet you went hard listening to her scream and turn into the LSSJ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Also SSJ2 out of no where, Cabba is now useless hahahaha
I know bro lol like way to show equality by making the male a bitch love it.
Broly should make an appearance

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know bro lol like way to show equality by making the male a bitch love it.
Broly should make an appearance
Broly isn't cannon so i doubt it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know and plus broly would shit on her so they won't do it.
They should make goku the legendary super saiyan.
Goku can't be, he was a peasant when born haha. I'm still convinced Goku will eventually become a God of some sort.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goku can't be, he was a peasant when born haha. I'm still convinced Goku will eventually become a God of some sort.
Well they're being very pc in dragon ball super if a female is legendary saiyan I can't seee why being a peasant wouldn't allow goku to be a legendary super saiyan. That's highly anti pc to not let him be coz he's a peasant lol.

Would get hyped if he transformed into super saiyan 4? I still think it's the best saiyan to have ever graced the to screen.