Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you share your knowledge of the reasons behind some of the other targets not coming off, or is it confidential?
I’ve shared with a couple of trusted people and mod on here via DM. Definitely not sharing in thread - no need to give the germalists any more food for print.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If fit enough yes he is eligible for Rd 1 probably plays reggies.
It would be an indictment on our pack lol, but I can see it happening. They wouldn’t have signed him to play cup. It will depend on his fitness mainly I reckon, whether or not he plays in rd.1

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, Tetevano might have unacceptable blemish in his past, but who are we to keep on judging him ?
It seems he did learn from his mistake otherwise why would other clubs sign him !
Again I repeat this fact, minimum of 95% of the cap must be spent, also the whole world know how desperate we are for props we also know how scarce quality props are, as a result desperate signing are made, is it wrong ?
Sad and negative minded people wouldn't see or acknowledge positives at the best of times.

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes, Tetevano might have an acceptable blemish in his past, but who are we to keep on judging him ?
It seems he did learn from his mistake otherwise why would other clubs sign him !
Again I repeat this fact, minimum of 95% of the cap must be spent, also the whole world know how desperate we are for props we also know how scarce quality props are, as a result desperate signing are made, is it wrong ?
Sad and negative minded people wouldn't see or acknowledge positives at the best of times.
I guess it’s not just his personal past, it’s his age, his illness, his last game in the NRL. If it was a 25 year old former SOO prop who went off the rails I get it

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I guess it’s not just his personal past, it’s his age, his illness, his last game in the NRL. If it was a 25 year old former SOO prop who went off the rails I get it
Who gives a fuck mate, he's on minimal coin and if he's shit we will punt him next season. Fair dinkum he's a depth signing who can add some experience and you are losing you're mind.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, Tetevano might have an acceptable blemish in his past, but who are we to keep on judging him ?
97.5%

Always a Bulldog

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck mate, he's on minimal coin and if he's shit we will punt him next season. Fair dinkum he's a depth signing who can add some experience and you are losing you're mind.
I haven’t lost my mind about anything? I think it’s a poor panic signing from the club that sums up the deeper problems we have. It’s not that deep , calm down

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we stop talking so much about his damn past. once we comment about something that keeps getting brought up again and again, we go off thread. Reminder we won't hesitate to thread ban.

Anyways back on top, i hope he still has some sort of something in the tank to teach the young fellas.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
W
Can we stop talking so much about his damn past. once we comment about something that keeps getting brought up again and again, we go off thread. Reminder we won't hesitate to thread ban.

Anyways back on top, i hope he still has some sort of something in the tank to teach the young fellas.
Wonder why he wasn’t signed in the off-season so he could have an impact on the boys. Was he cleared back then? Doesn’t make sense to pick up so late if he was cleared

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

good call
Apparently he is still extremely fit, doing triathlons.
He will need time of course to get used to collision again. But he will teach the young blokes on how to train, thats what he is signed for, experience