Zane tetevano signed for 2024

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
CQDog. Put your life up in lights and online. Not denying mistakes but he can play a role for us.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
CQDog. Put your life up in lights and online. Not denying mistakes but he can play a role for us.
I wanted to sign him at the end of 2020 before he left for Leeds but I don’t think he’s the same player then so its too much baggage now for a player of his to carry imo. I’ve had a slight look at his leeds highlights and apart from hitting hard in contact a whole lot, his carries don’t look good at all. Might look at some stats later

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Zane was always a hard straight up the middle player who hit hard in defence. I think he is well past his best though but our middles are soft AF. Not signing a pkayer because of a DV history will unfortunately rule out alot of players. Players who are cleared to play should be cleared to sign IMO

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Zane was always a hard straight up the middle player who hit hard in defence. I think he is well past his best though but our middles are soft AF. Not signing a pkayer because of a DV history will unfortunately rule out alot of players. Players who are cleared to play should be cleared to sign IMO
All bullshit aside, it's good to actually have done info on his playing style.

Would he improve our forward pack?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If he pushed IBS dog out of the 17 I'm 1000000% behind him

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If the NRL allows it and we do sign him we have to accept it like it or not.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All bullshit aside, it's good to actually have done info on his playing style.

Would he improve our forward pack?
The Zane who played for the roosters panthers is our best forward by a length. Zane post Super League and stroke is probably our second best middle behind King. Zane was always a hard **** in the middle, hard to play that style as you get older

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Zane who played for the roosters panthers is our best forward by a length. Zane post Super League and stroke is probably our second best middle behind King. Zane was always a hard **** in the middle, hard to play that style as you get older
That's what I want to hear.

Ok. It seems at least we'll have a prop who can challenge the 1st team

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What if Mann plays 9?
Does Mann play 9? Did he play 9 during the trials. I have been pretty drunk through our trials but it looked like he played a similar role to Salmon. If he plays 9 of the bench then all good. We are missing some big bodies on the bench

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Does Mann play 9? Did he play 9 during the trials. I have been pretty drunk through our trials but it looked like he played a similar role to Salmon. If he plays 9 of the bench then all good. We are missing some big bodies on the bench
I think Mann will be our 14 for sure. He looked better than Hutch just running one out and can pass left or right off the ground

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He played a similar role to Salmon but has played 9 in the past - just sense that unless Mahoney he improves his position in the team will be under pressure - not there yet - BUT he was poor at the end of last season and was poor against the sharkies. I agree need two more genuine fg middles with size and aggression Mann playing dummy half to give Mahoney a rest might help