Yow Yeh, Idris win Test selection against NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Yow Yeh very deserving of this. I cant understand Idris though. If Watmough wasnt such a d!ckhead, Lewis not injured etc I highly doubt he would be there.

Congrats to him anyway.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
named on the bench, lets see what he can do under Sheens?
Why would he be any better under another coach? His attack and jumping skill isnt coached, and a coach cant make his turning circle better than a road train in defence.

Personally dont think Idris is ready for rep footy. I guess it doesnt matter in international footy, its easier than SOO. Idris would get pwned in SOO. He would be a turnstile in defence.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
normaly theres a good feeling when a bulldogs player makes a rep side, this time i dont know how idris has made the side even from the bench. he has hardly been in good form every game this season

Cobalt-60

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
team seems to be a bit lop sided in brisbanes favor
Brisbane's favour? How are they advantaged by having five guys forced to back up?

It's a plot to bring the Broncos down in the short term by burning out their players, and in the long term by bumping up their asking prices. Obvious, really.

Dogmad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
good luck to him but parker deserves to be there

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yow Yeh is a good selection. He's one of the best actual wingers in the game.

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why would he be any better under another coach? His attack and jumping skill isnt coached, and a coach cant make his turning circle better than a road train in defence.

Personally dont think Idris is ready for rep footy. I guess it doesnt matter in international footy, its easier than SOO. Idris would get pwned in SOO. He would be a turnstile in defence.
i'm just thinking maybe sheens has different ideas on where he would play and how for example maybe having him deeper in attack if he was in the centres and more on the edges of the ruck if in second row it wasnt a swipe at moore and our coaching staff its just that all coaches are different....

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brisbane's favour? How are they advantaged by having five guys forced to back up?

It's a plot to bring the Broncos down in the short term by burning out their players, and in the long term by bumping up their asking prices. Obvious, really.
5 players from the broncoes in test side, doesnt that make it lopsided in brisbanes favor, its close to having the australian team play origin for qld, full of qlders and broncoes

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
oh well, good luck to him. hopefully the experience will sharpen his approach for the club afterwards and hopefully moore will put him on our bench for our backrow after this too

from what i've seen, he'd be a better option than foster and we all know lafai is ready to slot straight into the centre spot

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
oh well, good luck to him. hopefully the experience will sharpen his approach for the club afterwards and hopefully moore will put him on our bench for our backrow after this too

from what i've seen, he'd be a better option than foster and we all know lafai is ready to slot straight into the centre spot
This.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
KIWI SQUAD - 2011 ANZAC TEST

Gerard Beale (Brisbane Broncos)

Adam Blair (Melbourne Storm)

Lewis Brown (New Zealand Warriors)

Matthew Duffie (Melbourne Storm)

Greg Eastwood (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)

Nathan Fien (St George Illawarra Dragons)

Kieran Foran (Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles)

Bronson Harrison (Canberra Raiders)

Lance Hohaia (New Zealand Warriors)

Shaun Kenny-Dowall (Sydney Roosters)

Issac Luke (South Sydney Rabbitohs)

Sam McKendry (Penrith Panthers)

Simon Mannering (New Zealand Warriors)

Benji Marshall [c] (Wests Tigers)

Ben Matulino (New Zealand Warriors)

Fuifui Moimoi (Parramatta Eels)

Jason Nightingale (St George Illawarra Dragons)

Sam Rapira (New Zealand Warriors) Jeremy Smith (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm happy for Idris, but I think it was a poor choice.

So long as he doesn;t get injured I'm more than happy for him.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
All the Broncos deserved selection. Hodges was always going to make it in as he's still the best centre in the game and Lockyer, Thaiday and Hannant were certainties.

I can't name a more inform winger than Yow Yeh this season and his combination with Hodges only boosted his chances. Almost certainly going to be the origin combination as well.

Idris being selected is a bit of a farce because he's not deserving of it, his form hasn't been anything outstanding. Parker should have been there ahead of him and if he's playing as a utility Cronk should have been ahead of him or heck even Barba. The positive in that is hopefully it means NSW will select him as he is a test player now.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The positive in that is hopefully it means NSW will select him as he is a test player now.
Not necessarily, Mr Test Farah will be watching origin from his lounge room.

Status
Not open for further replies.