Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well done today players, club and fans...….a rare chance to cheer!

The main thing I noticed from today was the lack of slow legs. Not sure if it's the youth or certain players not playing but a massive difference in slow leg speed. Today just proved that out future is with youth mixed with some talented experience.

Holland - great game
JMK - great game
Lewis - excellent game, left boot and calm head. Great defense - needs resigning tonight!
Martin - awesome game, great goal kicking, few stupid penalty's for the same thing
Ogden - Solid game
Klemm - man of match
Jacko - great Captains knock and well deserved try
Falulololololo - hit the line well
Lichaa - ok but started to hog the ball a little bit when we were dominant and slowed it down a little
Tolman - solid but suffocated the play early second half
Hoppa - Solid at FB
Morris - Solid
Reimis - great pass

Overall I think the youth excelled with more of the same in the team today. That fresh legs and excitement could be felt.

Well done kids and a lot their today to build our new team around.....go the youth IMO!!

Go dogs!

Ohh and 36 points, holy shite.

Edit: I even thought Cogger went ok today too.

Last edited:

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis was great for a young guy making his 1st grade debut. loved when he ran out onto the field at the start of the game with a massive grin on his face could tell then how much it ment to him. He owned his moment was the ice man out there no nerves at all.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The change in energy in just one week is incredible.

Woods was poison.......ambling around the field like he didn't give a fuck rubbed off on the team (especially the kids).

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
And Mbye

Attack looked far slicker with Hoppa out the back

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No mention of Elliot? He’s young isn’t he ?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s no substitute for youthful exuberance. So long as they can handle the step up, kids can bring the whole team’s energy up.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I didn't mention Elliot, this is true. Although his dedication is second to none I just don't think he is FG standard. Maybe he can improve but I don't know.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn't mention Elliot, this is true. Although his dedication is second to none I just don't think he is FG standard. Maybe he can improve but I don't know.
I just think he’s a scapegoat on the kennel. He was good tonight as most of the team were.

Was great to watch the team tonight. Even when they went in behind at halftime they had shown more in attack in that first half that you just had a feeling they could win it. When the chips are down that’s the kind of performance you expect from the Bulldogs.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I just think he’s a scapegoat on the kennel. He was good tonight as most of the team were.

Was great to watch the team tonight. Even when they went in behind at halftime they had shown more in attack in that first half that you just had a feeling they could win it. When the chips are down that’s the kind of performance you expect from the Bulldogs.
He just lacks the size to make a difference with his runs. Maybe he needs a different line to run or something but that's just what I see.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate Elliot cops a bad wrap here. Has a brain fade in him now and then i know, but re-watch cronulla game a few weeks ago...chops Fifita down all night.
We want effort and passion from a depleted team and he delivers.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well done today players, club and fans...….a rare chance to cheer!

The main thing I noticed from today was the lack of slow legs. Not sure if it's the youth or certain players not playing but a massive difference in slow leg speed. Today just proved that out future is with youth mixed with some talented experience.

Holland - great game
JMK - great game
Lewis - excellent game, left boot and calm head. Great defense - needs resigning tonight!
Martin - awesome game, great goal kicking, few stupid penalty's for the same thing
Ogden - Solid game
Klemm - man of match
Jacko - great Captains knock and well deserved try
Falulololololo - hit the line well
Lichaa - ok but started to hog the ball a little bit when we were dominant and slowed it down a little
Tolman - solid but suffocated the play early second half
Hoppa - Solid at FB
Morris - Solid
Reimis - great pass

Overall I think the youth excelled with more of the same in the team today. That fresh legs and excitement could be felt.

Well done kids and a lot their today to build our new team around.....go the youth IMO!!

Go dogs!

Ohh and 36 points, holy shite.

Edit: I even thought Cogger went ok today too.
When is lew
Is off contract
?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a lot of you guys may not agree with me but I thought Elliot had a good game today, I honestly feel he does try hard for our team, anyway today's win has given me renewed hope and how great it is to have our backline back and an 80 minute forward that can kick goals from everywhere. GO THE DOGS !

Status
Not open for further replies.