Your Worst/Dud Bulldogs side of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
ALL the Hughes brothers,
Steven Hughes was actually alright if he didn't get ruined with injuries he was picked to go on the 94 Kangeroo tour before he injured his knee again. Glen and Corey I agree although Corey turned into a decent enough hooker.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Perhaps that's because the first 24 posts were made in 2004 before anyone even knew who he was.

Seriously, you should change your name to "Jahesheed"
It was close timing though. He played from the gronks in 2004 and Dogs in 05/06 (yep more than a decade ago).

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
AS FAR AS WORST PERFORMANCE , WHAT ABOUT BEN BARBA AND JONATHAN WRIGHT IN THE 2012 GRAND FINAL,JONATHAN WRIGHT HAD ABOUT 10 ERRORS BUT WAS ON HIS WAY TO THE SHARKS, AND THEN THERE WAS THAT KICK MELBOURNE PUT IN WHERE BARBA HAD TO ATTACK THE BALL BUT BECAUSE BARBA WAS A BIGGER WUSS THAN BENJI MARSHALL HE LET THE STORM SCORE

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
AS FAR AS WORST PERFORMANCE , WHAT ABOUT BEN BARBA AND JONATHAN WRIGHT IN THE 2012 GRAND FINAL,JONATHAN WRIGHT HAD ABOUT 10 ERRORS BUT WAS ON HIS WAY TO THE SHARKS, AND THEN THERE WAS THAT KICK MELBOURNE PUT IN WHERE BARBA HAD TO ATTACK THE BALL BUT BECAUSE BARBA WAS A BIGGER WUSS THAN BENJI MARSHALL HE LET THE STORM SCORE
LOL please dont bring up the GF we played against Melbourne. That one still hurts because i truly believed we could win that one. Even the bounce of the ball was against us LOL

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just off the top of my head, here are some worthy candidates for selection (for worst players to play first grade for the Bulldogs) from the past (1975-1994).

Andrew Patmore
Tas Baiteiri
Lee Pomfret
Terry McCartney
Max Mannix
Troy Clarke

Also, while not in the same "class" as the above, I thought Garry Hughes, Phil Gould and Chris Anderson were overrated as players.
I still remember the try Max Mannix stuffed against saints, luckily we still won and back then we had a great attacking team.

Status
Not open for further replies.