Your spine for the rest of 2022

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not sure where you’re getting your info, consistently high work rate not sure why but the Coaching staff continue to play him even though he’s been carrying a leg injury the past 6 weeks. Blight on our medical/rehab staff; he’s held in regard by the coaching staff. Too good for NSW Cup but not ready for NRL.
Ryan Gray is leveled with Josh Cook lmao.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not sure where you’re getting your info, consistently high work rate not sure why but the Coaching staff continue to play him even though he’s been carrying a leg injury the past 6 weeks. Blight on our medical/rehab staff; he’s held in regard by the coaching staff. Too good for NSW Cup but not ready for NRL.
You ask me where I get my info from then say he is injured for the last 6 weeks.... doesn't that explain his regression? Lol

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK won’t leave the side no matter what it’s the harsh reality of this club. Unless he’s injured or cops a suspension his our number 9 guaranteed. ZDC has superior distribution from dummy half and overall looked sharper would pick him any day of the week.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You ask me where I get my info from then say he is injured for the last 6 weeks.... doesn't that explain his regression? Lol
It demonstrates how inept the coaching/rehab/medical personnel at the Bulldogs are right now. Current injury should have been well & truly sorted & the kid making his debut. Calamity! The kid is disenchanted with his development here…

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It demonstrates how inept the coaching/rehab/medical personnel at the Bulldogs are right now. Current injury should have been well & truly sorted & the kid making his debut. Calamity! The kid is disenchanted with his development here…
Just rest the poor bloke FFS so we can see if he is a FGer or just another one of many duds.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just rest the poor bloke FFS so we can see if he is a FGer or just another one of many duds.
Players play injured all the time though (is he even injured?), Cook just isn't that good and I'm not sure why this guy is making excuses for him while tearing strips off other players lol.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And he’s on the lookout for another club- unhappy with his progress/development at the Club
Maybe because he isn’t amazing as he seems :fearful::fearscream:

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players play injured all the time though (is he even injured?), Cook just isn't that good and I'm not sure why this guy is making excuses for him while tearing strips off other players lol.
Yet another of your Classic Comments that proves you don’t need to have a long neck to be a goose.
You don’t continue playing with tendinitis:- the decision makers choosing to “manage” rather than “ treat” the condition. Any wonder no player improves/develops/progresses in our current system.

3 other examples of the poor & inept medical/rehab procedures RFM, Stimson & Atoni

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd give toia a crack on a wing in one game n Alomoti too nothing to lose

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Flano got nothing
Not sure bbo defence is up to nrl standard

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yet another of your Classic Comments that proves you don’t need to have a long neck to be a goose.
You don’t continue playing with tendinitis:- the decision makers choosing to “manage” rather than “ treat” the condition. Any wonder no player improves/develops/progresses in our current system.

3 other examples of the poor & inept medical/rehab procedures RFM, Stimson & Atoni
Oh yh sure, once again excuses for some while continually slandering others. Weren't you telling me that ZDC was never going to play? Lol. Go away.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Screw it, let's fight lol

What's the spine you would pick and stick with in this abortion of a season?

1. Avo
6. Burton
7. BBO
9. ZDC

To explain, I'm thinking of 2023 exclusively IE Avo being an option at FB, BBO being an option at HB and ZDC being a back up for Mahoney.
Thomas Ayrie should be in there somewhere...

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Avo
6. Burton
7. BBO
9. TOPINE
14. JMK

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yh sure, once again excuses for some while continually slandering others. Weren't you telling me that ZDC was never going to play? Lol. Go away.
ZDC ? Ron Massey Cup level:-only at the Bulldogs gets a start in the NRL. He’s close to Tanga Toa coached him at the Panthers & Townsville in the Q Cup, Couldn’t cut it at either Manly or Tigers NSW Cup over the past 2 seasons, comes to the Bulldogs & plays NRL.
How poor the playing stocks are at the Club right now!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
ZDC ? Ron Massey Cup level:-only at the Bulldogs gets a start in the NRL. He’s close to Tanga Toa coached him at the Panthers & Townsville in the Q Cup, Couldn’t cut it at either Manly or Tigers NSW Cup over the past 2 seasons, comes to the Bulldogs & plays NRL.
How poor the playing stocks are at the Club right now!
We already prefer ZDC over JMK. ZDC's been playing much better than Cook in reserve grade who has a top 30 deal...

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 Creedence
6 Burton
7 BBO
9 Anyone but jmk