your smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I was discussing earlier on today with dragons_princess this topic and i was wondering if anyone else really pays attention to it... Everyone we know has a different and individual smell. I really find it intriguing, like with most of my friends if you blindfolded me I would be able to tell you who each and every one of them is just by smelling them.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was discussing earlier on today with dragons_princess this topic and i was wondering if anyone else really pays attention to it... Everyone we know has a different and individual smell. I really find it intriguing, like with most of my friends if you blindfolded me I would be able to tell you who each and every one of them is just by smelling them.
Some people its more obvoius then others, the question is can you smell your own smell? lol

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I will say that you my dear smell intensly of fabric softner

you told me that I smell subtle

that a certain friend smells like ass

and

Another certian someone smells like lollies, deoderant and deep heat...nice

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea i can prob tell all my close friends from smell alone

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
haha shes so right I can smell my own smell coz I do smell like fabric softner, all my clothes and my bed smell like fabric softner too.

I also find alot of the time people kinda smell like their houses.

M

MikeyP..

I smell, like whatever hair gel/wax/gum im using lol. That, or either B.O. lol

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how many people will start sniffing themselves lol i smell like my deodrant

Malla

Reaction score
My nose is broken. One nostril is fully blocked, and the other is half blocked so I havn't smelt anything properly in 3 years.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right - I have a friend that wears this REALLY strong perfume - kinda off putting!

Or people's houses have a smell - have u noticed that?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some people its more obvoius then others, the question is can you smell your own smell? lol
After you shower it becomes clear when discarding the clothes you were wearing.

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
I used Brut 33 about 10 years ago and I still can't get rid of the smell of it.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES!

People's houses always smell individual!! YOu could walk me into a room blindfolded and i could identifty who's house or room it was LOL

And people often smell like their houses. My best mate, eve if she has a shower and clean clothes she still smells.. i dunno the same :S
Kinda like fart smell lol

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ Bahahah and the bad thing is - we never could dare to actually tell them that they have a smell!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have. I have told her she has the same smell, before her mum died, they used to all (the family) smell like gardiniers(sp?) lol Now they all smell like fart and maccas. :roflol:

But sometimes i do the sneak when im with her , sniff and go " Whats that smeeellll?!?" . I laugh when she shrugs lol

M

mofo sixx

Why is it most asians tend to have this anaseed kind of smell about them all the time?, used to drive me mental when i was using the trains in Sydney

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I smell like baby powder, or so everyone tells me. I always put it on my skin after a shower.

That and Dolce and Gabana Light Blue.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
smells freak me out. I dont like to smell things unless i'm eating them. With people, i dont want to try and smell them because they might smell like sh.it and then i'll throw up on them

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always smell like one of 2 things...
1. Dior Pure Poison
Or
2. Microshield handwash. U can always smell a nurse after she leaves the hospital...the smell of chlorhexidine is overpowering!

Status
Not open for further replies.