• Kyle Flanagan

Votes: 36 21.4%
  • Bailey Biondi-Odo

Votes: 50 29.8%

• Total voters

Letstrot

Waterboy
Reaction score
If you had it your way, which general would you throw at halfback from what we have available

#LetsTrotOverBroncos

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Avo for the time being, but I'd like to see how he'd go with a deeper attacking line and better service from dummy half, and regardless he needs to continue to improve. Otherwise Wakeham but only because he has a bit more experience. BBO needs to go play a season at 7 at reserve level.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Flanagan finished UNLESS he proves himself worthy in reserve grade. Our reserve grade team is stacked so no excuses...

My votes Averillo,
BBO > Wakeham > Flanagan

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Avo without a doubt with what we have atm it’s in our interest to develop him there he’s young and has raw talent hope he can lift and become the #7 we need

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Its hard to change avo. Yeah he’s probably not a natural but on balance he’s probably the best 5/8th at the club playing halfback (ignore burton for the moment). The win will do wonders for him. Would love to see him kick on and put this debate to bed. If avo is out due to injury wakeham probably walks into the side.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I think his family members have mass signed up to the kennel

There's been too much irrational hate of jake, has to be Kyle signing up with multiple ids
The only thing I hate about Jake is that for 30 mins in a game he gies missung and doesnt make hinself available for the action......30 mins is a long time thats 35% of the game. Take note next Sun. Or better watch the replay . 30 mins..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The only thing I hate about Jake is that for 30 mins in a game he gies missung and doesnt make hinself available for the action......30 mins is a long time thats 35% of the game. Take note next Sun. Or better watch the replay . 30 mins..
You do realise he was playing injured in the second half?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would take his 30 minutes of being missing vs Flanagan useless inside dumps the whole game.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BBO, but then again wakeham as well. Either or in my opinion.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avo for the time being, but I'd like to see how he'd go with a deeper attacking line and better service from dummy half, and regardless he needs to continue to improve. Otherwise Wakeham but only because he has a bit more experience. BBO needs to go play a season at 7 at reserve level.
BBO has impressed me more at dummy half than he has at no 7. Probably because of small sample size, but he does look a natural at dummy half.

Averillo over the other two, as they both have zero running games.