• Mitchell Pearce

• Phoenix Crossland

• Tony Milford

• Chad Townsend

Results are only viewable after voting.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From that list, have to be townsend, hes a steady halfback who can control a game, not had his best year but last when cowboys were in form he was very decent, fogarty next after that, foran too injury prone and the rest just very average
Townsend is very average. When Cowboys were in form last year he saved his worst games for the finals.. or he got found out. I’d rather stick with what we have than bring Townsend in

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id like to get the bloke from melbourne to play 7 . Failing that Rajab with a kimmorley type halves coach

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
theres a few missing names from the list, although cogger is good i liked him and we shouldve kept him to partner burto as he isnt no cooper cronk yet, but he is definitely a half back

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hunt or Oloapu

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
KO already getting turfed by TK. I knew once we threw him in he would get slammed, same will happen to Rajab.

We should take time to develop our own players. Meaney and Cogger ex Doggies now we want them back? Paying overs for it too.

KO isnt doing too well with a weak forward pack (neither is Burton) but we need to build combinations and that will take more than 15 rounds (think KO only has 5 games)

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Pearce is returning to the Roosters as reports suggest then Sam Walker has to be on the table surely

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
KO already getting turfed by TK. I knew once we threw him in he would get slammed, same will happen to Rajab.

We should take time to develop our own players. Meaney and Cogger ex Doggies now we want them back? Paying overs for it too.

KO isnt doing too well with a weak forward pack (neither is Burton) but we need to build combinations and that will take more than 15 rounds (think KO only has 5 games)
Oloapu looked great playing against boys and so did Alamoti but it's a different kettle of fish playing against often bigger stronger men. Michael Lichaa was usually the best player on the field when playing reserve grade even when demoted by us but in first grade he was shit. Some can't handle the jump. I hope Oloapu finds a way though maybe with his ball playing because his step seems ineffective in NRL as does Alamoti's fend

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must say I was very impressed with Jack Cogger filling in for Nathan Cleary for the Panthers game last night
I know we Let him go when he played for us but I'm
thinking we didn't give much of a chance to prove himself.
one. we had a shit team at the time & 2. he wasn't getting enough time to show if he was good enough for first grade.
It was also a time when we had lots of internal issues and salary cap problems happening at the Bulldogs,
now with Cleary at the panthers for a long time to come & we have some good players in our team with more on the way he might be a good cheap option, he has a decent kicking game, and he seems to be able to steer the team around.
Yep, I've been a fan of Fogarty from he pre-injury Titans days. Townsend is better in his mature latter years although not as quick.

I find it absolutely shameful that the Bulldogs fail year in year out to go after a top 5 half when they're actually available, and then whinge when the talent pool is weak in the years they actually want one.