Your opinion on Tallis joining the NRL board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

K E

As much as i like and respect Gorden Tallis, It doesnt take a genius to figure out that he has no business on the NRL board.

This just proves my theory that It's not what you know, It's who you know.

I can almost guarentee that if the Broncos werent owned by News Ltd, He wouldnt have got that job.

Speaking of News Ltd, Did anyone else notice Lachlan Murdoch in the coaches box when we just beat the Broncos at Sandcorp?

K

K E

I dont know EXCACTLY what it is, All i know is he is on the NRL board.

I assumed you needed eduaction to be on ANY board.

But then again, It is the NRL we're talking about..........

2004 Premiers

The whole system is corrupt and this just shows it very soon brad fittler will be on the board what a joke!!!!!

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
K E said:
Speaking of News Ltd, Did anyone else notice Lachlan Murdoch in the coaches box when we just beat the Broncos at Sandcorp?
Yeh mate i saw him there.
I watched the Highlights DVD again and i'm sure it was on that.
I like the guy, he was an excellent player, but cammon, he really looks as though he's been pounded one too many times!!

K

K E

MiteyDogs said:
Yeh mate i saw him there.
I watched the Highlights DVD again and i'm sure it was on that.

I like the guy, he was an excellent player, but cammon, he really looks as though he's been pounded one too many times!!
Yeah you can see him on the highlights DVD.

Atleast TRY to hide that you are crooked.
(NRL)

This is a joke honestly!

What's next? Webcke the Chairman of the NRL?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lachlan Murdoch is a journalist, and writes heaps of articles praising the Broncos and Tallis. Maybe he is a fan and gets special treatement cos his daddy owns the club and the media?

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Habib said:
Lachlan Murdoch is a journalist, and writes heaps of articles praising the Broncos and Tallis. Maybe he is a fan and gets special treatement cos his daddy owns the club and the media?
Is he a journalist?
I didn't know that..
I didn't know he could spell words, i just thought he could count his money, but he even stuffed that up with that company that went bankrupt..

Reaction score
Yeah But I Rekon He Will Do A Good Job On Da Board Anywayz I Rekon Its Good 2 Jst Hav A Reccently Retired Player Der.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
tallis when he was a player was a wanker.........now he is a wanker in a officaila capacity

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
i was talking to my bosss about it stright out football into a high position like that... bit of a worry

Christabella

Reaction score
He isn't as thick as he appears on the field. I have seen some of his columns in the Brisbane newspaper and he often raises good points. I think it may be good to have a recent player on the board as it would provide a different view point, but really who knows the motivation behind his appointment.

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
personally i dont no what good it will do by having tallis there like what change will he bring soon the whole board will be run by retired footy players
but maybe he mite bring different ideas who nos we'll just have 2 wait and see what happens

K

K E

Christabella said:
He isn't as thick as he appears on the field. I have seen some of his columns in the Brisbane newspaper and he often raises good points. I think it may be good to have a recent player on the board as it would provide a different view point, but really who knows the motivation behind his appointment.
But seriously, Even though he may bring up good and valid points.

What is his education? When did he get his education?

It's a joke i reckon.

D

Danish

dont worry people Tallis is so thick that he'll be too distracted by his shiny corporate pen to actually take part in any decision making

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahahahahahaha

Danish: tallis will be like "SOoooooo many colours to choose from, ill go with red, nah nah thats not what you write in, lets go with green, nah hold on what if they give me green paper, thats no good, lets use blue..... oh **** I better call wayne"

D

Danish

Bulldog Power said:
hahahahahahaha

Danish: tallis will be like "SOoooooo many colours to choose from, ill go with red, nah nah thats not what you write in, lets go with green, nah hold on what if they give me green paper, thats no good, lets use blue..... oh **** I better call wayne"
Thankfully wayne has noe of those red phones like batman that rings automatically. Lest Tallis be curled up in a ball trying to dial the phone

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tallis is very well liked, he being on the board is a PR exercise and an intelligent one at that. I dont think anyone seriously thinks he will be taking part in anything important.

dhn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
nice bloke, by all accounts
but dumb as dog****, by all accounts
the nrl want a puppet on the board
they can get recent player feedback easy enough, so why not appoint someone with some business brains as well..........cos they want a yes man
wayne bennett will be happy

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
Danish said:
dont worry people Tallis is so thick that he'll be too distracted by his shiny corporate pen to actually take part in any decision making

LoL Danish :p

Status
Not open for further replies.