Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It would be tough to leave out Blake Green I reckon.

C

chipandchase

look the side wont change imo unless paea, hodgson or halatua is back from injury. I would still like to see Harrison in the side to replace aggro.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
1.Patten
2.Turner
3.J. Morris
4.Idris
5.Goodwin
6.Barba
7.Kimmorley
8.Hannant
9.Mennis
10.Armpit
11.Buddy
12.Ryan (C)
13.Stagg

14.Green
15.Browne
16.Halatau/Paea/Hodgo (if fit, if not Warburton)
17.Roberts

chafstaa

Waterboy
Reaction score
1. Patten
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Idris
5. Goodwin
6. Barba
7. Kimmorley
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Armit, (Hodegson) if back
11.Ryan (c)
12. Stagg
13. Roberts

Interchange:
14. Gordon
15. Green (Armit) if hodgeson is back
16. Brown (halatau)
17. Hickey (paea)

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
[1] Patten
[2] Turner
[3] Idris
[4] Morris
[5] Goodwin
[6] Roberts ( He outperformed Lockyer las ttime we played)
[7] BK
[8] Hannant
[9] Ennis
[10] Armit
[11] Gordon
[12] Ryan
[13] Stagg

[14] Barba
[15] Browne
[16] Green
[17] Harrison / Williams

The ex broncos boys are in for a big one and Morris to score a double... Roberts has been solid accept his kicking game and there is no need to replace him...

Cobalt-60

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bloody Barba! Where did he come from? I have a feeling he'll have me tearing my hair out friday night. The Broncos D is getting better but they'll struggle to contain the little try machine. I hope Ivan gives Teo the job of stalking him. He won't keep him quiet the whole time but it might rattle the young bloke if Teo roughs him up a bit. Nothing illegal of course ;)

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Warburton was the only weak link that I could see in last weeks team. We have persisted with this bloke for 2 years and has done absolutely nothing. He needs to be dropped.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Roberts needs to stay in our side, am i the only one that thinks he didnt do too bad the other night? he had some nice runs and although he screwed a few kicks he looked dangerous, he needs to stay at 6 and Moore has to stop taking him off, he needs to bring Barba as a roaming player on the field cause when he brought him on at 6, Barba was stuck to one side and he is less effective that way.
I agree.

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Patten
2. Turner
3. Idris
4. Morris
5. Goodwin
6. Roberts
7. Kimmorley
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Armit
11. Gordon
12. Ryan
13. Stagg

14. Barba
15. Browne
16. Taupau
17. Warburton

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Patten
2. Turner
3. Idris
4. Morris
5. Goodwin
6. Roberts
7. Kimmorley
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Armit
11. Gordon
12. Ryan
13. Stagg

14. Barba
15. Browne
16. Taupau
17. Warburton
change warburton to green and that is the team

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Patten
Turner
Idris
Morris
Goodwin
Barba
Kimmorley
Hannant
Ennis
Armit
Ryan
Gordon
Stagg

Browne
Halatau
Hodgson/Paea
Roberts

Warbo had to go. I've defended the bloke but he's been a passenger too much lately, while Halatau (if fit) offers heaps more. I'd play Green instead of Hodgo or Paea if both are unfit and he can play backrow. Roberts makes a good bench utility.

chazza83

Waterboy
Reaction score
1. Patten
2. Turner
3. Idris
4. Morris
5. Goodwin
6. Roberts
7. Kimmorley
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Ryan
11. Gordon
12. Green
13. Stagg

14. Barba
15. Browne/Hodgo/Paea
16. Warburton/Halatau
17. Armit

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What happend to Halatau,s comeback? If we repeat last weeks defence with more attacking strike power we will have a real nice side.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
barba needs more game time. reward the kid
U have to have Barba at 6 roberts sends no fear or questions into an oppositions defence he never passes so stand in front of him if he does pass its normally terrible. Babra has outshone any bulldogs back this year week in week out think about it you work your ass off out perfom all the backs and players in your role and you get less minutes. Moore has to pull his head in, as an opposition coach you would have major fears over Barba there is no way to mark him as he is unpredicatable.

In my opinion Moore needs to be open to different Players and different styles he seems to only want to play flat and defensive.. Our defence has been terrible other than last week

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Wallace and Gillett out for a month, big blow for the Broncos. We saw how the Tigers played when missing their first choice halfback. Theres going a lot of weight on Darren Lockyer's shoulders. Ben Hunt (Dogs Chasing) could possibly slot into halfback.

Matt Gillett is also a blow, he played outstanding on the weekend. Beale, Glenn or Norman are possible inclusions.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Roberts needs to stay in our side, am i the only one that thinks he didnt do too bad the other night? he had some nice runs and although he screwed a few kicks he looked dangerous, he needs to stay at 6 and Moore has to stop taking him off, he needs to bring Barba as a roaming player on the field cause when he brought him on at 6, Barba was stuck to one side and he is less effective that way.
Totally agree - roberts runs hard imo and makes good metres most of the time - he's very strong and powerful for his size and will get more confident with a few more wins under his belt....i was also impressed with blake green last friday night - he definitley had an impact and made some good metres also i thought...I THINK THE SAME SIDE AS LAST WEEK WILL GET THE JOB DONE

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree - roberts runs hard imo and makes good metres most of the time - he's very strong and powerful for his size and will get more confident with a few more wins under his belt....i was also impressed with blake green last friday night - he definitley had an impact and made some good metres also i thought...I THINK THE SAME SIDE AS LAST WEEK WILL GET THE JOB DONE
x2

Roberts to play ffs to the dopes who think he is not dangerous why do you think the defense rushed him against the tigers everytime he got the ball?
Because they know most of tries come down from the left from a roberts kick or cut out pass

Roberts made a try saving tackle against the tigers in the 50th minute watch the reply everyone needs to stop bagging him and get behind him he is signed till 2012 at least i think so he is here long term HTFU everybody on Roberts
Barba is not leaving and he is not yet an 80min player and proved it the other night where he played 50mins and did very little

B

bigdog2

x2

Roberts to play ffs to the dopes who think he is not dangerous why do you think the defense rushed him against the tigers everytime he got the ball?
Because they know most of tries come down from the left from a roberts kick or cut out pass

Roberts made a try saving tackle against the tigers in the 50th minute watch the reply everyone needs to stop bagging him and get behind him he is signed till 2012 at least i think so he is here long term HTFU everybody on Roberts
Barba is not leaving and he is not yet an 80min player and proved it the other night where he played 50mins and did very little
well mate if barba cant play 80min when is he going to develop.. the nsw cup and toyota cup wont do him any good... barba is 20.. he needs to get in the starting team somewhere sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.