UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Something about the astons just make me cream

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The company that imports the F series is around the corner from my joint, I drive past them daily and they never disappoint. I know the real big boys are in America, it wouldn't make sense to have them here since our roads barely fit bloody Rangers.

Seen a bloke the other day in a brand new F150... RAPTOR! Now I'm not the type to ever turn my head to take a second look at anything or anyone as there's very little that impresses me in the world, but my damn neck nearly snapped as he drove past me. From a distance it looked like a Ranger front on... till he got closer.

just for those who don't know what the Raptor version of an F150 looks like..

Feel free to take a moment and fondle your genitals whilst helplessly admiring this photo.
I love it, I like big muscling pick ups, 4X4, not the little shit boxes they bring here

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love BMWs in general. After driving one for ages (despite it being a 318) I honestly have never ever driven a car better than that. I don't know what it is about them but they make you feel safe regardless of how you drive it. Hopefully sometime this year I'll get a 330 (not a brand new one of course).
You are such a Leb.... lol

Beemers are Lebmobiles lol

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nobody has posted a car that's faster or better looking than mine :p

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Faster!! my Corolla has it covered but looks well yeah!! Lol
So your telling me your Corolla has more than 515 kws or power and 690 Nm of torque, and handles better than my baby?

Also it has to 0-100 faster than 2.8 seconds and have a higher top speed than 350kmh.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
So your telling me your Corolla has more than 515 kws or power and 690 Nm of torque, and handles better than my baby?
Your baby is fat while my rolla only weights 900kg power to weight ratio plus my car has more potential lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your baby is fat while my rolla only weights 900kg power to weight ratio plus my car has more potential lol
Lol while I have loved and owned Corollas...I'll stick with my Aventador lol

You just called my baby fat you prick lol

Last edited:

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If I had Arab money I'd buy you one.
Unfortunately Arab money in Australia is considered Centerlink payments.. they need to rephrase it to "wealthy middle eastern oil & bribe money" if they're referring to billionaire Arabs

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can have your nazi sleds and spaghetti mobiles tbh.

Mrs CroydonDog has a 1 series. She bought it because back in her homeland bmws are very expensive, so she essentially bought it for snob value without knowing that in Australia if you drive one people will think you live with your parents. It's honestly the crappiest car I've driven. Blindspots everywhere, silly little side mirrors and like so many other European cars, it has useless cup holders, an air conditioner that is akin to a mouse coughing, and of course the indicators are on the wrong side of the steering wheel. Hardly makes for an enjoyable driving experience.

Now compare that to my car, a MY11 Hyundai i30 Wagon. ...

The boot is bigger than most suvs. Air conditioner built for an Aussie summer. Proper cup holders, and you can even use the glove box as a fridge (don't see that in a lamborghini). It also has 10 air bags. Yes, 10. And under the bonnet growls more than 140 heart thumping horsepowers of Korean grunt. Did I mention also that it also has an 8 year warranty and doesn't cost $1000 to service? Of yeah, and has won so many more awards than pretty much every other car on the market...

I could go on... now if I had to choose the 2nd best car around, it would have to be an Aston Martin DB5. why? Because Bond. James Bond. But considering they cost more than my house, I'll stick with the Hyundai.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can have your nazi sleds and spaghetti mobiles tbh.

Mrs CroydonDog has a 1 series. She bought it because back in her homeland bmws are very expensive, so she essentially bought it for snob value without knowing that in Australia if you drive one people will think you live with your parents. It's honestly the crappiest car I've driven. Blindspots everywhere, silly little side mirrors and like so many other European cars, it has useless cup holders, an air conditioner that is akin to a mouse coughing, and of course the indicators are on the wrong side of the steering wheel. Hardly makes for an enjoyable driving experience.

Now compare that to my car, a MY11 Hyundai i30 Wagon. ...

The boot is bigger than most suvs. Air conditioner built for an Aussie summer. Proper cup holders, and you can even use the glove box as a fridge (don't see that in a lamborghini). It also has 10 air bags. Yes, 10. And under the bonnet growls more than 140 heart thumping horsepowers of Korean grunt. Did I mention also that it also has an 8 year warranty and doesn't cost $1000 to service? Of yeah, and has won so many more awards than pretty much every other car on the market...

I could go on... now if I had to choose the 2nd best car around, it would have to be an Aston Martin DB5. why? Because Bond. James Bond. But considering they cost more than my house, I'll stick with the Hyundai.
I'll take my European car over most Asian produced or Aussie produced cars anyday... My E90 comes with a premium and quality that the Asian or Australian market can't compete with nor come up with first, there's a reason why some parts for my car cost more than a whole second hand car these days because of the quality and premium you choose once you step up into the luxury car market.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lambo's arent class? A few drug dealers can't ruin the Lamborghini brand. Frank Sinatra said it best when he said "If you want to be somebody, buy a Ferrari. If you ARE somebody, you buy a Lamborghini".

Plus I loved them before any drug lord drove them.

PS you will never see my 2 favourite Lambos in Australia let alone on the road.
Bro I think people are just following the crowd thinking its cool to say old school is better just Coz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.