your favourite bulldogs memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
This could be anything from a famous game,meeting your favourite player, a funny moment in a game, meeting your loved one at a bulldogs etc etc.

Mine would be all those times i ran for a kick around at belmore sports ground and occasionally one of the players would be around and we had a kick around with them

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Probable Terry Lamb's farewell at Belmore ( the first one ). I remember being in the grandstand when he was doing his lap around the park and he looked directly up at me and gave me the wave and the thumbs up. Absolute legend.
( im positive it was me he did it to - haha )

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably the last round of '02 against the Broncos. That was like a GF win!

H

Haztrick

Hazem kicking that goal against Newcastle.. :love:

and of course the 2004 Grand Final.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos in 02 was pretty special and obviously 04

T

TdoggBulldog

personally for me, getting to go in the sheds with them for my birthday after the first finals game last year.. had the best fun in there and me and my mum and sister were the only fans in there

gotta love malcolm

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching Andrew Ryan drop Crocker right in front of me.

Then looking over to my mates to see half of em spilt on the floor and becoming teary.

Our comeback V Knights for Haz to kick a sideline conversion to keep the streak going

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I was one of the mates JayBee is talking about lolll

SonnyBillJnr

TwoAmostsMakeA[Pε&#1
Reaction score
**** .. all gud memories..
stand out ..
04 GF
02 GF agianst brisbane lol
dogs vs roosters 03 ..wen utai scored the winner at the end

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

when el masri scored in the 2004 grand final i thought we are going to win now.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lamb's last game at Belmore, when the players and coach are talking to us all after the game, and someone asks anderson something and he answers with "we'l win the next 4 games and baa will lift the cup" then to see him do it choked me..... we were specials that year, after the demolition of the cowboys on the last game the boys were so confident, and they all wanted to win it for BaaBaa..... awesome.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Lamb's last game at Belmore, when the players and coach are talking to us all after the game, and someone asks anderson something and he answers with "we'l win the next 4 games and baa will lift the cup" then to see him do it choked me..... we were specials that year, after the demolition of the cowboys on the last game the boys were so confident, and they all wanted to win it for BaaBaa..... awesome.
Yep i loved it. Was an awesome time to be alive

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1998 Major Semi Vs Parra. I was there with one Bulldog mate & about 7 Parra mates. They were giving it to us bad, then to watch their faces all drop was the sweatest victory ever!

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
being at the raiders game 2007, hearing raiders supporters yelling at sbw (wen he got taken of the field on the 60th min) hey sonny you going to chuck a piss and sbw laughing and pointing to the scoreboard

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
winning the 04 premiership..and the GF qualifier against the panthers..when i was in stands infront of the last try that was scored that got us into the GF...just the roar that was made was unbelievable

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watching Andrew Ryan drop Crocker right in front of me.

Then looking over to my mates to see half of em spilt on the floor and becoming teary.

Our comeback V Knights for Haz to kick a sideline conversion to keep the streak going
I agree, Crockers ankle tap was pretty awsome in a G F, saved the day.
Hazems sidline conversion was from another planet, I thought it was out of the question and actualy thought he missed it, the worlds best kick ever ?:o

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
1967. We were up against the St. George machine which had flattened us in the first round of the season. The Dragons looked like they would cream us and go into the finals for another consecutive GF win. Into the second half we were holding our own against them - not bad for last year's cellar dwellers.

A huge kick downfield looked certain to give the Dragons good possession on our line and a match winning try. But fullback, Les Johns, anticipated the kick and leapt from outside the field of play to catch the ball on the full before he touched the ground - making the ball out of play. Nothing like it had been seen for decades. The Dragons complained to the ref, but he knew the rules and gave us the ball.

We held out and won the game. A few weeks later, we knocked the Dragons out of the finals for the first time in eleven years.

It was smart thinking by Johns who exploited a rule almost no-one knew existed. It rattled the Dragons and gave us the confidence to become one of the top clubs for the next four decades.

Dogbones

New Pup
Reaction score
1998 Major Semi Vs Parra. I was there with one Bulldog mate & about 7 Parra mates. They were giving it to us bad, then to watch their faces all drop was the sweatest victory ever!
Have to agree with this one. Was in a sea of Eels fans but was copping it from two particular guys. Needless to say they were eating humble pie come full time. I learned then not to get too cocky during a game cause you can always lose, but probably never as bad as Parra choked that day. :amazed:

M

Mr Miyagi

Steve Gearin try in the 80 gf, farken awesome.
Utais try to win the game against the roosters in 03.
Pollamounter thinking he got the field goal in the 98 prem final against parra
Hezem conversion against newcaslte and many many more

Status
Not open for further replies.