Your Election Vote

Vote or Die Apparently.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you won't criticise killing innocent people including children for oil?
Look. There's plenty that happened in that war that I don't agree with.
Innocent people die in all wars and sadam killed many innocents himself in his reign of tyranny. Also, I think the assertion that the Americans were just killing innocents willy-nilly is flawed, they use laser guided bombs and missiles. They almost always hit what they're aiming for.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Innocent people die in all wars and sadam killed many innocents himself in his reign of tyranny. Also, I think the assertion that the Americans were just killing innocents willy-nilly is flawed, they use laser guided bombs and missiles. They almost always hit what they're aiming for.
See thats the problem, people just believe what the media tell them too. Your belief they used laser guided missiles and shit is flawed.

Why did the US bomb the Assyrian churches and confiscate Assyrian Artifacts the first day of the "war"?

Why did they slaughter the innocent people trying to protect them, Muslim and Christian?

I know there are innocent casualties in all wars, but there is difference between planned and accidental casualties.

btw Saddam didn't attack just random people, he attacked the kurds who wanted to claim a part of Iraq for themselves.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
voted for the pirate party, was quite disappointed they don't dress up as pirates

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See thats the problem, people just believe what the media tell them too. Your belief they used laser guided missiles and shit is flawed.

Why did the US bomb the Assyrian churches and confiscate Assyrian Artifacts the first day of the "war"?

Why did they slaughter the innocent people trying to protect them, Muslim and Christian?

I know there are innocent casualties in all wars, but there is difference between planned and accidental casualties.

btw Saddam didn't attack just random people, he attacked the kurds who wanted to claim a part of Iraq for themselves.
I don't just swallow the media bullshit but ill admit i don't know enough about the situation over there to comment any further.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

the problem is they aim at innocent people, watch the video to see the joy that they get when killing people, even killing the first responders

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Voted labour because Abbott wants to ban online poker. Scumbag government, goodbye Australia

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't just swallow the media bullshit but ill admit i don't know enough about the situation over there to comment any further.
Didn't mean any disrespect brother

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just trolled those people outside the polling booths shoving pamphlets in your face, Told em i Like Tony! didnt explain if was our current member Tony Burke or that budgie smuggling Tony Abbott. their confused faces *Priceless* haha

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't mean any disrespect brother
That's cool. I'm always happy to have a vigorous debate with kennelers 'cause they're all my brothers. But I draw the line when it gets beyond my knowledge.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not yet bro, but I'll be shocked if Dudd is leading

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
thanks brothers but I'm still in the dark lol I'm presuming (hoping) u mean Abbott

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
thanks brothers but I'm still in the dark lol I'm presuming (hoping) u mean Abbott
No seats have been won yet bro, the most counted they have shown has been 0.8% counted.

I can keep you updated on here until I get bored lol

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The swing is def on though ! Looks like labor will get smoked.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Greens look like they won't be winning any seats...

Status
Not open for further replies.