Vote or Die Apparently.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
sydney was in a tight water situation tbh a short supply
I agree, I had no problem with the policy encouraging people to install water tanks. I have a problem with sydney water charging more for water because we did so.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lets give wingnut a chance lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw parliament will be back in 2 months, that says to me that they have no preparation

the election campaign was painting the picture that australia had an emergency, you would expect them to get straight to it ffs

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only if everyone voted for the car enthusiast party

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the emergency is over. Labor has been whacked
not emergency enough to stop the bleeding tbh

trust me this guy has no idea what he is doing right now, there were clues this was the case during the election

but ok lets give him 2 months to figure it out, he deserves time

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
not emergency enough to stop the bleeding tbh

trust me this guy has no idea what he is doing right now, there were clues this was the case during the election

but ok lets give him 2 months to figure it out, he deserves time
lol Rod- 2 Months. Labor sucked and lost the Country and their respect at the same time, they had 6 years in office so how about we judge Abbott after at least a term.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol Rod- 2 Months. Labor sucked and lost the Country and their respect at the same time, they had 6 years in office so how about we judge Abbott after at least a term.
no he is being watched by the rod day by day tbh

im going to give him the gillard and rudd treatment from the media, if he saves 55 people from a fire im going to complain why didnt he help put the fire out afterwards

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
no he is being watched by the rod day by day tbh

im going to give him the gillard and rudd treatment from the media, if he saves 55 people from a fire im going to complain why didnt he help put the fire out afterwards
at least he won't have lit the fuker in the first place

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love how the Abbott fans are continually saying Labour failed yet none of you could go into specifics about how they failed aside from quoting the useless adds that the libs ran with.

Can any of the Abbott ass lickers in here tell me what any of his policies are and how we will be better off with him in office?I doubt that any of you can but you'll quoteevery add that criticized labour.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you mean the alp sponsored by centrelink

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love how the Abbott fans are continually saying Labour failed yet none of you could go into specifics about how they failed aside from quoting the useless adds that the libs ran with.

Can any of the Abbott ass lickers in here tell me what any of his policies are and how we will be better off with him in office?I doubt that any of you can but you'll quoteevery add that criticized labour.
WTF ?? Fuel watch, grocery watch, Building the education revolution, Pink bats, Vehicle buyback, carbon tax, mining tax, super profits tax, school laptops.
Thats just off the top of my head.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
first act to fire steve bracks before he even started his consul role in nyc

is it counted as a fire if someone didnt start?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

by Abbott fans do you mean the majority of the Country?
and by specifics of failure do you mean what's already been posted in this thread?
as far as policies go,do you mean boats,carbon tax and the budget back to surplus to start with?

one of the reasons Libs didn't outline every policy is because Labor had none that would bring the budget back and because labor were getting hammered on it the Libs didn't want labor sneaking it into their campaign. All in good time. If you were a Lib supporter you would understand.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
one of the policies he did outline was spending $20m to buy indonesian boats lol

that was a ripper tbh, any comment on it?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rod, I said it before, you're a LaboUr supporter, you're not allowed to comment on boat people.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
one of the policies he did outline was spending $20m to buy indonesian boats lol

that was a ripper tbh, any comment on it?
my comment would be that if Labor hadn't completely fuct up the offshore system in place from Howard and invited record numbers through p!ss ant border control then...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod, I said it before, you're a LaboUr supporter, you're not allowed to comment on boat people.
well if it wasnt for boat people then the Rodzilla wouldn't be here in australia, think about that for a second and what that means for the country, its like if the ayatollah suddenly disappeared from iran and never existed

ffs ok can some other non labor person do me a favour and ask KE and likeadoggy to comment on the indonesian boat buyback plan, bad billy? berries? Mr invisibility?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
my comment would be that if Labor hadn't completely fuct up the offshore system in place from Howard and invited record numbers through p!ss ant border control then...
wtf so its labors fault that they came up with a retard plan

just say it was a stupid small idea and hopefully they backtrack tbh, you treat the coalition as infallible, even the iraq war was correct ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.