Your Breed, Your Bulldogs

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the current crop of players should watch the video and ask themselves if they have what it takes. If they don’t. Please leave and let someone who really deserves a crack, to get a chance.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hard to argue with that,
Ohh well I was going to give you a staring role in the "Kennel membership promo vid"
I'm too shy to star in it

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Fuck yeah give me a rich 3 yr contact and make me club captain of the fucken forum then ****
There you go buzz bitch a rich 3 year deal , how the fuck do you know the figures drop kick. Club captain for the current longest serving player how dare they show loyalty, and then it bites them when he isn’t loyal to them and goes behind the back and that’s clubs fault? Fuck off loser, you are hated just as much as he is, not only on the forum but I bet in your own household.

Last edited:

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Maybe the current crop of players should watch the video and ask themselves if they have what it takes. If they don’t. Please leave and let someone who really deserves a crack, to get a chance.
I guess that is why there has a been a large rotation of players over the last 12 as they clearly haven’t had what it takes.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah all very nice, JUST FUCKEN WIN MORE THAN WE LOSE AND THEN WE'LL BE INPRESSED!
You should be a carpenter Grunthos. You can certainly hit the nail on the head.

I honestly liked the video. There was an acknowledgement that they need to be better. Still hoping we're competitive all season next year. Our backline has the potential to be as explosive as any in the comp. It's going to be interesting to see our round 1 line up.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Understand the criticism, but really what do you expect them to say.....
"Don't buy our membership, we are shit"
Actually, that bit of reverse psychology might just take my interest....

Why can't I buy the membership?
Who are YOU to tell me I can't buy it.
I'll buy 5 memberships if I have to....

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see another hype video with hope followed by another season off being fucked over by the match day officials and poor player performances. Have I missed anything?
I wonder if they re-release this video after Round 12 when we are languishing in the bottom 4 again....

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surprised our captains and addo Carr didn’t feature in the vid, knight gets a run and he’s only been a dog for 5 minutes ?
I also found that interesting.
No Mahoney, no Burton and the one doing the talking is Knight who's been here half a season.