Opinion YES or NO...foaluma ?

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Extremely unlucky not to be a part of the origin squad this year.. He was definitely a weapon this year but the question is will he continue his form.

JAC for 650k
Nofo for 450k
Staggs for 600k
Crighton for 650-700k?

Tough one.
Nofoaluma has had he’s best year EVER last year...up untill then he was good but not great... if not terrible under the cross kick. He needs to prove he can back up one good year with another before I start the ticker tape parade
If he walks Parra and Dogs look likely as they’ve let both their wingers go in Fergusson and Smith

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes to Nofa.

The Mansour link is weird because the article makes it seem like we are actively chasing him as opposed to Mansour being forced on us in exchange for letting Burton go early. Surely we're not after Mansour because we actually want him at the club. In that case I think Okonbor is a better option - they're both similar (dumb) players but Okonbor is younger and taller so he's slightly better IMO

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a quality player about to hit his prime, 450k represents good value, but I'm loathe to be linked to another winger when there's other positions of greater importance to fill.
Still, if it's for 2022 and DWZ is out the door I wouldn't be upset.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Averillo
2. Nofoluma
3. Cotric
4. Schoupp (give Hoppa to Parra to cover for the loss of drug cheat Jennings... Hoppa and Sivo left edge would be appealing to Parra even though they've already had Will before)
5. Addo-Carr

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Yeah Tigers are in big trouble I’m glad Madge looked at our books and passed now. The fans might like the fact McGuire is a hard ass but the players hate it. They’ll be recruiting from the bargain bin as long as McGuire is coach.
Yeah definitly a bad vibe over there at the moment. Will be interesting to see where it lands last year people in their forum were asking for him to be extended for 5 years and given free reign, now looks like he won't see out 2021. He was handicapped by Ivans crazy recruitment but at least Ivan got a good vibe and excitement going, that is why they were so pissed when he left.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The way uncle Paulie sees it. If we sign Nofa, Averillo is the FB then. That is a far better option than paying JAC $800k for a position he ain't even fuckin played. If your gonna take a risk save the money get a cheapish winger and let Averillo have a dig a the 1. Either way it's a risk but your more fucked than Vito if you sign JAC for FB money.
Fuckin A!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuckin A!
The club won't pay JAC 800k, it'll be between 600-700k, I can't see them offering more. I also don't think JAC will be bought for fullback, Averillo will play there. You might as well pay a little extra for the best winger in the world than pay overs for Nofaluma imo. We did it for Cotric, hopefully we do it again for JAC, who is the better of the two. Averillo, Burton and Flanagan would be on about 1m between the three of them, we can spend elsewhere. The Roosters for e.g. will have that spent on Tedesco alone. Our salary cap structure is different to theirs.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Extremely unlucky not to be a part of the origin squad this year.. He was definitely a weapon this year but the question is will he continue his form.

JAC for 650k
Nofo for 450k
Staggs for 600k
Crighton for 650-700k?

Tough one.
nice numbers there, we got a storms accountant over here

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
David Nofoaluma is having discussions about his current salary at the Tigers..
Could possibly walk if his demands aren’t met..
I would take him in a heartbeat personally..
Ultimate professional and a tackle busting machine..
Forget JAC and offer David a nice upgrade on his current contract..
Thoughts guys?
Let's get a genuine winger who wants to play wing instead of a winger thinking he can play fullback. Get Nofouluma!!!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
David Nofoaluma is having discussions about his current salary at the Tigers..
Could possibly walk if his demands aren’t met..
I would take him in a heartbeat personally..
Ultimate professional and a tackle busting machine..
Forget JAC and offer David a nice upgrade on his current contract..
Thoughts guys?
No one has yet given you credit for the fantastic thread title, well done, you deserve some credit for such creativity *applauds*.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes to Nofa.

The Mansour link is weird because the article makes it seem like we are actively chasing him as opposed to Mansour being forced on us in exchange for letting Burton go early. Surely we're not after Mansour because we actually want him at the club. In that case I think Okonbor is a better option - they're both similar (dumb) players but Okonbor is younger and taller so he's slightly better IMO
prob is mansour wants a bigger deal elsewhere.
if he wanted just a 1yr gig we'd take him

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No only because he wants big money and we should spend it in other areas. That’s unless we can offload DWZ or Hoppa

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
On form jac and nofalouma 2 best in competition,the difference is mainly $$ nofalouma may come cheaper than jac,but happy with either
I'd think JAC would be almost double the price considering he's a premiership winning origin player and Nof isnt