Xbox1s ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone got 1 and is there any real difference? How much content is now available on 4k and is worth it just yet.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you have a 4k tv and watch a lot of netflix then it may be worth it as there are some decent shows in 4k on Netflix right now, but otherwise I'd probably wait until the price drops.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If you have a 4k tv and watch a lot of netflix then it may be worth it as there are some decent shows in 4k on Netflix right now, but otherwise I'd probably wait until the price drops.
What shows? I've been waiting a long time to finally get some use out of this 4K shit that cost me an arm & a leg and just turned out to be an over priced TV.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now my human encyclopedia, your thoughts on 4k is it going to become the norm? Is the upscaling on gaming really noticeable. Will the be a difference that makes you go wow?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What shows? I've been waiting a long time to finally get some use out of this 4K shit that cost me an arm & a leg and just turned out to be an over priced TV.
We just bought a 4k tv, and upgraded our netflix account, anything Netflix original is available in 4k, also having unlimited downloads, I have downloaded some stupidly large 4k content too

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We just bought a 4k tv, and upgraded our netflix account, anything Netflix original is available in 4k, also having unlimited downloads, I have downloaded some stupidly large 4k content too
So your personal experience does the picture pop is their a massive difference to the eye

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now my human encyclopedia, your thoughts on 4k is it going to become the norm? Is the upscaling on gaming really noticeable. Will the be a difference that makes you go wow?
It's one of those things. It looks amazing but you soon adapt to it and don't really notice it. Problem is once you adapt to it you can't go back.

Up scaling is rubbish though. If the content isn't native 4k then it looks no better when it's upscaled

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll say this though. I watched Luke Cage in 4k. That dude has a many bumps on his face

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of such. Luke Cage was a let down. The first half of the season is boring. The second half is better but still not up to the standards you got with the other shows.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Xbox 1s can't upscalegames to 4K or play 4K games they only put a 4K player in it.

PS4 pro will upscale games to 4K which by all reliable sources looks extremely close to native 4K and is amazing considering the price.

Xbox Scorpio? lol biggest fail they're pretty much releasing a whole new generation console. Sony is smart they've just upgraded the guts just enough to get better graphics and performance but not to say fuk you to consumers and charge a premium.
Xbox said themselves Xbox Scorpio will be at a premium price.
I feel sorry for them when Sony will release the ps5,
Fraudsters will always be fraudsters PlayStation came first PlayStation ftw

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Xbox 1s can't upscalegames to 4K or play 4K games they only put a 4K player in it.

PS4 pro will upscale games to 4K which by all reliable sources looks extremely close to native 4K and is amazing considering the price.

Xbox Scorpio? lol biggest fail they're pretty much releasing a whole new generation console. Sony is smart they've just upgraded the guts just enough to get better graphics and performance but not to say fuk you to consumers and charge a premium.
Xbox said themselves Xbox Scorpio will be at a premium price.
I feel sorry for them when Sony will release the ps5,
Fraudsters will always be fraudsters PlayStation came first PlayStation ftw
The Ps4 Pro only has 4k on certain games (most won't be 4k upscaled or native), Ps4 pro supports 4k Netflix but won't support 4k Bluray. Xbone s supports 4k Bluray.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that the Xbox One S can upscale everything including games. The PS4 Pro will support upscaling as well (same as Xbone S) but will also have some games with 4k.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Ps4 Pro only has 4k on certain games (most won't be 4k upscaled or native), Ps4 pro supports 4k Netflix but won't support 4k Bluray. Xbone s supports 4k Bluray.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that the Xbox One S can upscale everything including games. The PS4 Pro will support upscaling as well (same as Xbone S) but will also have some games with 4k.
Wtf are you on about me Jacob shade I respect your opinions in other threads but this has crossed the line lol.
Go and do your research first and come back!!!!!!
The PS4 pro will upscale all games to 4K that the devs will allow like wise with any console, the Xbox 1s only has 4K movies and shit it can't upscale all their games to 4K where the shit fuk did you hear that.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big mistake you could have got a PS4 pro soon for an extra 50-80 dollars and be able to play games at 4K res close to native 4K res.
I feel sorry for you
Oh no ..don't you know the big wigs of sony are in a satanic cult and they are funding a war to crush the Catholic Church.
Now this kind of puts you in a difficult spot. do you stay loyal to sony and support the destruction of the Catholic church, or give up the ps4.
The choice is yours.
2016-10-03-19-00-59-924751190.jpg

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh no ..don't you know the big wigs of sony are in a satanic cult and they are funding a war to crush the Catholic Church.
Now this kind of puts you in a difficult spot. do you stay loyal to sony and support the destruction of the Catholic church, or give up the ps4.
The choice is yours.
View attachment 1328
Lollll geez bro.

But seriously fuk Microsoft and its box. See what I did there, I said Microsoft has a box meaning it's a female, female meaning feminist, fuk feminism.
You did not see this fkn coming

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lollll geez bro.

But seriously fuk Microsoft and its box. See what I did there, I said Microsoft has a box meaning it's a female, female meaning feminist, fuk feminism.
You did not see this fkn coming
Lol i dont give a fuck i gots ps1 to ps4 the 360 and 1 they all serve a purpose. Sony especially for door stops lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol i dont give a fuck i gots ps1 to ps4 the 360 and 1 they all serve a purpose. Sony especially for door stops lol
Lol fuk you go munch on ya box. Your console is a politically correct one. My console does not give a fuk sort of like bulldogs 1980-2006.
Your console is like bulldogs 2013-2019 when it comes out promoting great gay shit and equality and refugee gimicky things promising things by the end of the console cycle but nothing is put into action and then Microsoft just say well it's not just about games and winning the console war it's about diversity and the product as whole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.