Not open for further replies.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
What's the story?

Which has better games?
Which is better value for money?
Which is has better graphics?
Which is better for entertaining guests? (Games which can be played in groups) etc

Not much of a gamer myself, Games like FIFA or Rugby League games would be cool to play occasionally. Not going to blow my load over games like Gran Theft Auto etc

So run down, spec me, scope me, enlighten me.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am no gamer nerd person.
But we have a ps3 and a wii.
I think I like the wii more. The games we have seem to be more fun and interactive.
You also grow feelings of hatred for animated cartoons. :o
I think the ps3 graphics are better tho.. but I'm not 100% certain as I haven't played the ps3 in awhile.
Wii graphics are pretty good tho.

I'd go for the wii if you're not gonna play it ALL THE TIME!

carrotovski

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Which has better games? 360
Which is better value for money? 360
Which is has better graphics? probably ps3 but not by much
Which is better for entertaining guests? tie between wii and 360

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
i traded in my Wii for the PS3 tbh, never regretted a second of it, speaking of PS3 think its time for a bit of Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare !

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i am a gamer and a nerd and i own a ps3. It has free online play which is pretty much the only reason i bought it over the xbox other than that they are pretty much the same.
wii isnt really for hardcore gamers but its still fun

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What's the story?

Which has better games? They both have excellent exclusives i own both consoles because i want the games that come out on both, For eg Uncharted/uncharted 2, Uncharted 1 is 1 of the best games ive ever played, Then you have the 360 which has gears of war which i also loved, Its hard to split them.
Which is better value for money? Depends the ps3 is better value if you want a blu ray player, Im hooked on blu rays, But if you dont watch hd movies probably the 360.

Which is has better graphics? The ps3 is a tad better uncharted shows that but, The pc owns both.
Which is better for entertaining guests? (Games which can be played in groups) etc 360 is much easier to use online to play with friends etc

Not much of a gamer myself, Games like FIFA or Rugby League games would be cool to play occasionally. Not going to blow my load over games like Gran Theft Auto etc

So run down, spec me, scope me, enlighten me.

I own a high end gaming pc, A 360 and a ps3, If i had a choice of keeping both my consoles and getting rid of just my pc, I would keep the pc and sack the consoles.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i cant wait until gran turismo comes out on the playstation

it will be perfect

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it depends, if ur a nerd ul want te 360 or the ps3
but if ur not nerdy and u had to decide

Better games-depends on ur preferences, war games 360 or ps3 if u enjoy the old nintendo games and strategy games like Zelda then Wii

Better Value for money in order - Wii, 360, PS3
Best graphics in order- PS3, 360, Wii
Entertaining guests- You'd probly want the Wii here if they arnt really into games. But if all ur friends are gamers then u want the 360

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Which has better games? i think the 360, but it depends on the games that you want to play.
Which is better value for money? like rexest said, it depends what u want your console to do? if you want Blu ray as well as games then get the ps3. If you want to play online then nothing beats the xbox. but you have to pay to play online which sucks
Which is has better graphics? PS3 (closely follwed by xbox)
Which is better for entertaining guests? depends again. party games like wii sports? hardcore gamers then 360

IMO, it comes down to the games that you want to play.
fifa comes on all consoles i think.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
360 would be best for games if moded
ps3 best for media movies (blu ray) music also has some decent games psn is free
wii would be best for entertaining family or guests

I had a 360 traded in for ps3 found out a week later that it got the red ring of death bought a wii aswell always fun with few beers

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask Mac.

I have XBox360. and Wii

Which has better games? A while ago it was said that it had the best games.
Which is better value for money? I guess PS3 if ur looking to get Blueray? But unless you have a tv that can support 1080i and want to spend $36+ on every movie that may not be a priority.
Which is has better graphics? Ps3 Slightly over 360 I think. But again Macsta used to say 360 had better and showed images to prove it.
Which is better for entertaining guests? (Games which can be played in groups) etc Wii by far. Majority of good games on X360 that ive played are usually only good multiplayer online. Like Call of Dutys cant play split screen and when you do on World at War the graphics are ****.

Because most people dont have a million friends who are gamer nerds Wii owns everything for multiplay at home. Because usually the games are fun to play and make u look like an idiot so everyone can have a laugh, having a few beers wont make that huge difference to how bad you suck and it means girls might ACTUALLY want to play also.

Personally I havnt played my Wii at all since I got my Xbox but thats purely because none of my mates drive to be able to get to mine and I only really play Rockband.

When they are over though we either play Rockband on Xbox (the only game that works well multiplayer on it) or Wii (which has HEAPS of games multiplayer.

Lil-@mur@h

New Pup
Reaction score
cum on man srsly ps3 haz blu ray nd now they released the new slim version wich haz 120gigz of hard drive nd all of dat 4 500 so ps3 ownz

L

lebo_dogz

cum on man srsly ps3 haz blu ray nd now they released the new slim version wich haz 120gigz of hard drive nd all of dat 4 500 so ps3 ownz
der is xbox wit 120 gb for cheaper den 500, have u heard of de new fing CALLED project natal:confused::p

da_nvius_dog

Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
and what were xbox thinking, makin a xbox with hardly any harddrive space

Status
Not open for further replies.