Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
was it already on???????

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
ßRA ßØY§ said:
Randy Orton has done more as a heel imo...i dont see any of those heels u mentioned make more of an impact as what Orton has done....
Orton has spit in the face of people, really degraded stars of the business and even set the casket on fire with Taker in it...that makes him stand out from the rest of the heels...Guerrero was a good heel but i reckon Flair,Angle and Bradshaw arent nething special as heels!
How can you honestly say Orton is a better heel than those guys? Is he main eventing as a heel? No. Has he main evented as a heel? No.

Has Hunter? Yes. Has Guerrero? Yes. Has Angle? Yes. Has Bradshaw? Yes. Has Flair? Yes. Has Orton? No. Fill in the blanks.

I will say it again, as heels, these guys get a tonne more heat than Orton could never imagine..wow he spat in some faces, hot dang, Carlito does that every week, does that means hes just as over as the above mentioned? Hes degraded one star, the undertaker, but thats not finsihed yet, The Taker will get win at Survivor Series. The WWE are pulling a story line about taker using his bull**** magic powers to escape the caskit.

Im just gonna forget that you said Angle, Flair and Bradshaw aren't good as heels. All you have to do is watch Angle walk out on Raw everyweek and Bradshaw walk out on SD every week to realise that they are good as heels just by how hated they are.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
< Revolution > said:
How can you honestly say Orton is a better heel than those guys? Is he main eventing as a heel? No. Has he main evented as a heel? No.

Has Hunter? Yes. Has Guerrero? Yes. Has Angle? Yes. Has Bradshaw? Yes. Has Flair? Yes. Has Orton? No. Fill in the blanks.

I will say it again, as heels, these guys get a tonne more heat than Orton could never imagine..wow he spat in some faces, hot dang, Carlito does that every week, does that means hes just as over as the above mentioned? Hes degraded one star, the undertaker, but thats not finsihed yet, The Taker will get win at Survivor Series. The WWE are pulling a story line about taker using his bull**** magic powers to escape the caskit.

Im just gonna forget that you said Angle, Flair and Bradshaw aren't good as heels. All you have to do is watch Angle walk out on Raw everyweek and Bradshaw walk out on SD every week to realise that they are good as heels just by how hated they are.
thats just my opinion...obviously everyone else is gunna have different opinions like yourself... just tell me what has Flair, Bradshaw and Angle done to put it over Orton as a heel?

oh and i know that taker and orton are fighting at survivor series in a buried alive match...but the outcome is unknown yet..proballi taker will win

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
revolution you have to agree that orton is only green

he will be just as good as Triple H and the others

he was **** as a face

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
ßRA ßØY§ said:
just tell me what has Flair, Bradshaw and Angle done to put it over Orton as a heel?
hmm oh nothing. Except win about 21 World Titles between them.

Mr Rodriguez™ said:
revolution you have to agree that orton is only green
I do agree. This is why he should not be spoken of in the same league as the above mentioned.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
< Revolution > said:

yeah Flair who took the majority of them...Flair is perhaps the greatest wrestler in the business and im not taking that away from him..but im im taking about what have they done to make them stand out as the best heels...heels need to do bad things and create an impact!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ßRA ßØY§ said:
< Revolution > said:

yeah Flair who took the majority of them...Flair is perhaps the greatest wrestler in the business and im not taking that away from him..but im im taking about what have they done to make them stand out as the best heels...heels need to do bad things and create an impact!
I think you and Revolution should get into a wrestling ring IMO.

Can I be the ref? I wont shave and grow my hair long like Mick Foley. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.