WWE Taboo Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
what did you guys think of it, if u watched it?
if you dont know the results here they are;

WWE Champion John Cena def. Kurt Angle & Shawn Michaels

Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair def. Triple H to retain (Steel Cage Match)

Women's Champion Trish Stratus def. Ashley, Mickie James, Maria, Victoria and Candice Michelle (Battle Royal)

World Heavyweight Champion Batista def. Jonathan Coachman w/ Goldust & Vader in a Street Fight

Big Show & Kane def. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch to become new World Tag Team Champions

Mankind def. Carlito

Eugene & "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka def. Rob Conway & Tyson Tomko

Matt Hardy & Rey Mysterio def. Chris Masters & Snitsky (RAW vs. SmackDown)

imo is was average...cant believe Smackdown beat Raw and Flair beat HHH! the fulfill your fantasy match was definetly the best part of the night. Trish Stratus and Candice Michelle are hooooooooottt!!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Its was alright, i missed the first 30 minutes, but i have seen raw events better though. Didnt have that ppv feel about it, imo. i had to make sure by checking the top corner for "MAINEVENT" God i miss the later 90's and ealry new millienium. The Nation of domination, the corporation, d-generation x good days.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I miss the days when Hogan,Warrior,Andre,Hacksaw and Macho man all dominated the WWF now known as WWE

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Batista vs Coachman?

how did they book that in such short time?

dont tell me they did a bonus surprise replacement match?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:
Batista vs Coachman ?

bat? bat?

hey your Batman

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hahahaha i am

but shhh not everyone knows
*taps nose*

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Batista, Cena and The Nature Boy ROCK!!!

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:
Batista vs Coachman?

they replaced Stone Cold with Batista on Raw...Mr Mcmahon announced that it was going to be Smackdowns no. 1 announcer Funaki up against the coach but when he came to the ring Coach and Goldust disposed of him...than coach said he wanted some bigger competition...out come Batista who than got beat down by the coach, goldust and the fat thing, Vader!

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
oh and KE mind you i was going for Batista! but when its Orton up against anyone...i take the Legend Killer anyday! so yeah i dont mind Batista

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ßRA ßØY§ said:
they replaced Stone Cold with Batista on Raw...Mr Mcmahon announced that it was going to be Smackdowns no. 1 announcer Funaki up against the coach but when he came to the ring Coach and Goldust disposed of him...than coach said he wanted some bigger competition...out come Batista who than got beat down by the coach, goldust and the fat thing, Vader!
Beat down? It was a gay cnt dressed as a drag queen, a fat cnt with a gut bigger than Mark Riddell's and a commentator.

Leave Batista alone. He won when it matters. Unlike your boyfriend Orton. :D

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ßRA ßØY§ said:
oh and KE mind you i was going for Batista! but when its Orton up against anyone...i take the Legend Killer anyday! so yeah i dont mind Batista
Oh ok. LOL then disregard the previous post then. :p

Why do you like Orton so much? He's a luvo pretty boy with a whale for a dad.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
K E said:
Oh ok. LOL then disregard the previous post then. :p

Why do you like Orton so much? He's a luvo pretty boy with a whale for a dad.

lol thats all Orton is and thats how I see him too an arrogant luvo with a redneck hick for a father

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Orton bashed a fan. It happened during a recent house show in the main event against Batista. True story.

LusciouslySweet

Waterboy
Reaction score
i though it was crappy too. but loved the cage match and raw v smack down. masterpiece is my favourite wrestler. but i think the divas are a bit of a joke. just and excuse for the guys to see them in lingerie lol. i voted for cheerleader outfits for the record. and leave orton alone :p hes one of the few normal boys that rnt roided up lol

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
hahaha....so what if Orton is arrogant, cocky and a luvo? he's the man everyone loves to hate and i think he's one of the best heels i've seen! he's a good character imo! he stirs ppl like u guys up with anger and hatred which is what an effective heel does! u cant take that away from him! haha

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
ßRA ßØY§ said:
i think he's one of the best heels i've seen!
hmm...Do the names Hunter Heurst Helmsley or Kurt Angle or Bradshaw or Eddie Guerrero or Ric Flair mean anything to you? These guys really know how to be a heel. As heels, these guys are all much, much better than Orton. When these guys are heels, they are all much more over than Orton is.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
< Revolution > said:
hmm...Do the names Hunter Heurst Helmsley or Kurt Angle or Bradshaw or Eddie Guerrero or Ric Flair mean anything to you? These guys really know how to be a heel. As heels, these guys are all much, much better than Orton. When these guys are heels, they are all much more over than Orton is.
Randy Orton has done more as a heel imo...i dont see any of those heels u mentioned make more of an impact as what Orton has done....
Orton has spit in the face of people, really degraded stars of the business and even set the casket on fire with Taker in it...that makes him stand out from the rest of the heels...Guerrero was a good heel but i reckon Flair,Angle and Bradshaw arent nething special as heels!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i myt watch this due to the fact they will be promoting the new Korn album all the way through

Status
Not open for further replies.