Opinion WTF … luxury signing Kikau ??

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After I heard his rendition of that shit rabbits song I new the bloke was a real champ, after playing for us he’s one of our best signings to date.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Different type of players but reminds me of pritchard. Gives confidence to other forwards. We can hurt and intimidate the opps players

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was a little worried last year with kiks but he has been our best player by a country mile this year and worth every cent we are paying him. He is leading our young pack by example with his 1%ers and giving the entire time confidence that we can turn this shit around. Yep, we had a shit 2nd half but we could have won that game 50-0 off the back of what kiks did in the first half. We are starting to grow in confidence now. Big test next week against the storm but we are a completely different side to last year!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one has even come close to the impact Kiks has had on our team this year. This is Australian form pure and simple

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Always had it... He and Curran where smashing blokes during the pre season.

***** is ruthless, as you saw tonight with Sualii. He put a shot on Rajab during an opposed session this year, my lord i think Rajab is still down.
That was a legit fantastic tackle!

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
I believe the addition of Critta this year has led to kiks lifting his game. Critta has had a big effect on all the team in fact. True leader

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk