Wrestling... Fake or Real?

Wrestling - Real or Fake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abz

We all know the answer to this question. Sure it's fun and entertaining to watch, but what do you think the answer is? I know the answer, just want to know what other people think.

A

Abz

Yes there was a typo - hit the K while putting the L in wrestling.

H

Haztrick

Wrestling is fake, in a sense. Yes, the story lines, how bad the commentators over react to situations, the winner of the match etc may be fake, but the physicality of it is very real.

If you think all wrestling is 100% fake, go and watch CZW.

*edit- Just realised that Berries posted about CZW as well.. Well there you go.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrestling is as real as Pamala Andersons chest... Or Abz's social life

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu which involves a lot of wrestling and when you put your opponent into submission and hold... it really hurts...

my instructor once took me down and he accidentally kneed me in the ribs and when he was on top of me... i couldn't barely breathe as i had to tap out when he was putting me into submission

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I could post a video of a guy in CZW whose knee got cut open by about 10cm. But these WWE fanboys couldnt handle it.

A

Abz

WWE is what I'm talking about. I know there are real ones such as olympic freestles and CZW etc... but the WWE wrestling is fake.

1 VERY EASY way of telling... there's no TAB on it ;)

Also, in ANY sport... if you bash the ref or cheat... you get a lifetime ban from it. If only that were true. I wouldn't have to worry about seeing HHH's head again.

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
WWE is what I'm talking about. I know there are real ones such as olympic freestles and CZW etc... but the WWE wrestling is fake.

1 VERY EASY way of telling... there's no TAB on it ;)

Also, in ANY sport... if you bash the ref or cheat... you get a lifetime ban from it. If only that were true. I wouldn't have to worry about seeing HHH's head again.
yes, abz thats how we knew it from no tab how silly of me and 6billion other people out there who didnt know, thanks abz your a real hero:confused:

K

kennyy

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

24 carat GOLD.

Mate that was the best ownership i've ever seen.

DVS FOR PM

Status
Not open for further replies.