Wow... I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know who Kerri Anne kenerly and Peter Helier are. The rest I could pass in the street and not know. For what it's worth passing in the street and not recognising isn't that strange. I could have pretty much everyone on the participants list introduce themselves to me and I still wouldn't know they're considered celebrities for the purpose of this show.
Kerrie Anne isn't hard to spot in public.
Just look at the nearest cocktail bar for an old diva hogging the bar and has a head you can crack egg shells on!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know who Kerri Anne kenerly and Peter Helier are. The rest I could pass in the street and not know. For what it's worth passing in the street and not recognising isn't that strange. I could have pretty much everyone on the participants list introduce themselves to me and I still wouldn't know they're considered celebrities for the purpose of this show.
Who is Peter helier?

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From.memory he emerged when Rove live was relevant on tv as one of the regulars. Hasn't been too busy with jobs for a while. Kind of explains why he's been picked for IACGMOOH.
A Project reject. An unfunnier wannabe Tom Gleeson.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't watch it but have in the past, i always liked Carrie Bickmore but wtf is with the hatred of the Project some of you blokes have.

Rove live was a very successful show, a decent bloke from what I can gather
He once turned down a mill a year nein offered to stick with Ten(and his mates)and that show.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't watch it but have in the past, i always liked Carrie Bickmore but wtf is with the hatred of the Project some of you blokes have.

Rove live was a very successful show, a decent bloke from what I can gather
He once turned down a mill a year nein offered to stick with Ten(and his mates)and that show.
Rove is like most other Aussie celebrities.
He got a bit of a name for himself here and thought he was going to do the Eric Bana and make a name for himself in Hollywood?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bullshit! Funny and project don't mix.
most shit on mainstream in Australia is lame and not funny.
You should watch Scottish television.
It reminds me of watching tv here in the 80’s and 90’s.

Aussie t.v used to be quite good.
That all changed when the puppets started kissing Americas ass more regularly and stopped looking upto U.K as a big brother.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
most shit on mainstream in Australia is lame and not funny.
You should watch Scottish television.
It reminds me of watching tv here in the 80’s and 90’s.

Aussie t.v used to be quite good.
That all changed when the puppets started kissing Americas ass more regularly and stopped looking upto U.K as a big brother.
Yeah but UK "comedy" is some guy with bad teeth wearing a dress.

So UK comedy is US reality now.