Wow... I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only know that shit **** Beau, Buckley and Poh.

Don't know and don't care who the fkn rest are.
I've watched more of the show than I have in previous years. But only because it's come up as TBA in the TV guide and I've checked to see what's actually on. All up I'd say that I've watched about 12 seconds worth and I want that time back.

I know who Seebohm, Dylan Lewis and Beau Ryan are. I think Buckley is an AFL player (possibly) and maybe Brooke Mclymont is one of the singing sisters. Couldn't give two shits about any of them though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've watched more of the show than I have in previous years. But only because it's come up as TBA in the TV guide and I've checked to see what's actually on. All up I'd say that I've watched about 12 seconds worth and I want that time back.

I know who Seebohm, Dylan Lewis and Beau Ryan are. I think Buckley is an AFL player (possibly) and maybe Brooke Mclymont is one of the singing sisters. Couldn't give two shits about any of them though.
Only time I see any of that abortion is on the fkn ads

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only time I see any of that abortion is on the fkn ads
Unfortunately I haven't counted the amount of time I've seen it in ads. Really want to drive over the English turd that loves himself.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Unfortunately I haven't counted the amount of time I've seen it in ads. Really want to drive over the English turd that loves himself.
Which twat is that?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
"Narcissist wants attention" can describe all the participants in almost every type of reality TV.
How Can they call it reality when the shit ***** know they are being filmed? Just like The nrlol, it's all scripted bullshit pretending to be "reality".

PS "reality" needs more Middle Easterners, Aboriginals and wogs on them, we know how to make shit interesting lol

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How Can they call it reality when the shit ***** know they are being filmed? Just like The nrlol, it's all scripted bullshit pretending to be "reality".

PS "reality" needs more Middle Easterners, Aboriginals and wogs on them, we know how to make shit interesting lol
I think that should be the case for all Aussie made TV.
If you watch morning tv shows or news programs mostly all white except for the occasional reporter.
Some TV shows usually have a token non white actor and thats about it.
Man I loved Swift and Shift, although pisstake/comedy probably the first show I seen with the right balance of multiculture especially in the workplace.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
And this years no names are...

1680737345553.png

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are worse shows than this shit.

I saw an ad for Farmer who fucks sheep but now wants a human "wife" and dem folks were saying every farmer gets a wife this season..well golleee ain't that great.

Ten have also copied the poms with Taskmaster(average show but ok because Greg Davies is the taskmaster)and Would I Lie To You.
Any hope we ever have an original idea of our own.
10 is the Greatest train wreck of a tv station in history, NITV probably gets more viewership and a lot of their viewers hock their TV's for smokes, piss and drugs :p

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These shows are for bored and gossiping housewives.. why would any guy be watching any of this rubbish

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know who Kerri Anne kenerly and Peter Helier are. The rest I could pass in the street and not know. For what it's worth passing in the street and not recognising isn't that strange. I could have pretty much everyone on the participants list introduce themselves to me and I still wouldn't know they're considered celebrities for the purpose of this show.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I used to be friends with a clown whose had a few acting gigs.

He said reality t.v is all set up.
He was on first dates.
They asked him a bunch of questions of what type of woman he is attracted to etc?

Obviously they do the same for everyone.
He said he's attracted to Slavic women so he got paired with a Serb.

She must of said she's attracted to wog boys with the Mediterranean look?

Anyway the network completely fucked up with pairing these two just on physical attraction.
The only thing they had in common is they both had a security licence.