Wow... I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but UK "comedy" is some guy with bad teeth wearing a dress.

So UK comedy is US reality now.
No way British humour and entertainment is way better than American and Australian shit.
Particularly Scottish and Irish tv.

also on their t.v shows they can have debates about controversial topics and things which are considered taboo here and don’t have to resort to childish insults and name calling like we do here.
Maybe because Haim Saban and Shuki Levi don’t have a stranglehold over U.K media?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah but UK "comedy" is some guy with bad teeth wearing a dress.

So UK comedy is US reality now.

I love UK comedy and absolutely detest that show, Mrs browns boys has to be up there with one of the worst things to happen to scripted television, it's worse than the big bang theory or anything that chuck lorrre puts his name to which says a lot

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish Australia would go back to their roots and have a t.v show with a Vietnam war vet whose Aussie daughter marries a wog and calls him wog all the time.

people are so outraged by kingswood country but have you checked the credits to the show?
Mostly wogs involved in creating it.
Also that catchy whistling theme song, which has also been used in commercials was composed by a wog!
That’s why I’m so outraged.
The original Australia we all knew, and loved which is now gone, was proudly built by wogs!

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wish Australia would go back to their roots and have a t.v show with a Vietnam war vet whose Aussie daughter marries a wog and calls him wog all the time.

people are so outraged by kingswood country but have you checked the credits to the show?
Mostly wogs involved in creating it.
Also that catchy whistling theme song, which has also been used in commercials was composed by a wog!
That’s why I’m so outraged.
The original Australia we all knew, and loved which is now gone, was proudly built by wogs!
So you basically want a TV show that stars a racist.

When are you leaving the country again?