Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Millies really setting herself up for failure here.

If big brother needs to step in he's got 10cm and 10kgs odd on Elliott.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’ll prove them wrong’: Elliott ready for a fresh start in Canberra

‘I’ll prove them wrong’: Elliott ready for a fresh start in Canberra

Christian Nicolussi

Save
Normal text sizeLarger text sizeVery large text size
Canberra’s new cut-price recruit Adam Elliott is determined to “prove a few people wrong” as he attempts to revive his career in the nation’s capital.
“When your back is against the wall, you want to go out and prove yourself, prove yourself in the NRL, and that’s what I want to do,” Elliott told The Sun-Herald.
Adam Elliott is determined to prove people wrong when he moves to Canberra.
Adam Elliott is determined to prove people wrong when he moves to Canberra. CREDIT: GETTY
The 27-year-old was speaking for the first time about being released from the final two years of his Canterbury contract – where he stood to earn $1 million – after his infamous toilet tryst on the Gold Coast with NRLW player Millie Boyle.
Boyle, a childhood friend of Elliott, and the forward are now in a relationship.
Advertisement
Elliott and the Bulldogs parted ways not long after he was asked to leave a Surfers Paradise restaurant in August when he was caught by a security guard locked in a bathroom with Boyle. While police were not involved, Elliott conceded he had generated another unwanted headline for the Belmore club.
That incident came after the infamous Mad Monday celebrations at The Rocks at the end of 2018 when Elliott was captured, by a photographer using a telescopic lens, in a semi-naked state and also being assisted into a car. Elliott was also involved in an incident on Valentine’s Day kissing the partner of former Bulldog Michael Lichaa.
Adam Elliott.
Adam Elliott. CREDIT: NRL PHOTOS
The issue of alcohol remains a touchy one for Elliott. He knows each incident has followed a few beers. He continues to see a counsellor each week, not just about alcohol, but to make sure he is living well off the field.
Elliott is doing just that with Boyle, while also relishing every minute he got to spend with his young son when he visited him in Darwin last month.
Advertisement
“The mistakes I’ve made, nobody else is responsible for them but me,” he said. “I’ve never felt entitled or played the victim card.
“You are the only one responsible for what happens in your life. And when I go to Canberra, I’ll be 100 per cent responsible for what happens there and how I behave. I actually can’t wait.”
Elliott felt no ill will towards the Bulldogs, who were criticised by some for making the forward a salary cap scapegoat.
“I love the club too much to say a bad word about them,” Elliott said. “The hardest thing was playing that last game and not knowing it would be my last. You also wouldn’t meet a better person than [skipper] Josh Jackson.
“But now that I’ve gone, I can see the value in having a fresh start and trying to prove myself on and off the field.
Advertisement
“I was actually willing to wait until round one to find another club. I was happy to back myself because I know I’m in a really good head space and I’m focused. There were a few things in my life that were maybe clouding my judgment, but I’m so clear now.
Should never have let him go. We will regret it. His a gun backrower.
Will turn out to be the biggest mistake the club has made since letting go of JT, Fam. In a few tears the club will be desperately chasing Elliott for a return to the club, but while he will consider it, he will ultimately decide his loyalty rests with the club that put faith in him during his toughest times. He will become Canberra’s next Bradley Clyde. Namaste

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will turn out to be the biggest mistake the club has made since letting go of JT, Fam. In a few tears the club will be desperately chasing Elliott for a return to the club, but while he will consider it, he will ultimately decide his loyalty rests with the club that put faith in him during his toughest times. He will become Canberra’s next Bradley Clyde. Namaste
There’s more chance of Thurston being back in blue and white than Elliot. He will NEVER be a bulldog again. Namaste.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@utility whole if you love Elliot set him free..If he comes back than he truly was yours.. If he doesn’t than he never was..

Let the man called Elliot go..and let your questions be answered by the universe..not your Fam.

Utility only by looking within yourself..and allowing Elliot to leave the Bulldogs both physically and spiritually can you transform from lowercase Utility whole to uppercase UTILITY WHOLE.. Namaste..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There’s more chance of Thurston being back in blue and white than Elliot. He will NEVER be a bulldog again. Namaste.
That’s what I just said, Fam. The dogs will try everything to get him back, but he won’t want to gone back. Our loss. Namaste

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@utility whole if you love Elliot set him free..If he comes back than he truly was yours.. If he doesn’t than he never was..

Let the man called Elliot go..and let your questions be answered by the universe..not your Fam.

Utility only by looking within yourself..and allowing Elliot to leave the Bulldogs both physically and spiritually can you transform from lowercase Utility whole to uppercase UTILITY WHOLE.. Namaste..
X2

Hes changed his name to "utility whole" way too soon.

Alas still misses the secret of the universe by defending instead of accepting that elliot was mediocre.

He will reach his destination but at the moment he needs to enjoy the path

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
X2

Hes changed his name to "utility whole" way too soon.

Alas still misses the secret of the universe by defending instead of accepting that elliot was mediocre.

He will reach his destination but at the moment he needs to enjoy the path
I love you, cranky man. Give me a hug, Fam. Namaste

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The kennel men are just jealous because Millie is luckier than any one of their wives. But I still love you, Fam. Namaste.