Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No, my young Padawan - because Ciro won’t be getting speared by Round 10 in his second season making him very different from Baz for that alone…
He’s still crap lol.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah let’s get flange Snr back he’s a gun and he’s unlocked Kyle. Meanwhile Shane’s unshakeable belief in his son’s ability to be a controlling half and unlock a top three halfback in Ben hunt has Dragons fans and the media Frothing.
Dolphins 38 Dragons 0 cahunts never fired a shot.
There are some real fucking Geniuses on TK.
Kyle is the worst player to ever have played 50 games in the NRL. He should be dropped on last nights game but dad will give him a kiss and tuck him into the bed and come Tuesday he will be named. Who cares though fck the dragons and both Flannos

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol yeh let's wait 7 more years to get off the bottom...we'll react then lol
WB aint coming here. We played well against the Sharks and nothing went our way. I will give Ciro till round 10 to see where we are at. Im not expecting miracles with no 7, 1 or middles but i want consistent performances and grit in defence. I saw some positive signs in both games against genuine top 4 teams.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dosent have the roster to be fair
Yep I got ya, he's got worse spine players than ours, a number 7 with 0 experience and has never played origin and a fullback who is so boring and slow. Yep you're right. Stuff Ben Hunt, Hutcho is better and stuff Sloan, Taaffe is better.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle is the worst player to ever have played 50 games in the NRL. He should be dropped on last nights game but dad will give him a kiss and tuck him into the bed and come Tuesday he will be named. Who cares though fck the dragons and both Flannos
The reason we didn't make a play for Shane was because we had Kyle, who had to go.