Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think I need to elaborate too much on the thread title.
How he can turn a teams poor performance around within a week and become one of the most impressive teams of the round says everything about what we need. He will attract elite players to the club and a winning culture..

For me, I would sign him now or the opportunity won't come around again.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think I need to elaborate too much on the thread title.
How he can turn a teams poor performance around within a week and become one of the most impressive teams of the round says everything about what we need. He will attract elite players to the club and a winning culture..

For me, I would sign him now or the opportunity won't come around again.
I really hate to say it, as much as I would love Wayne it’s not going to cut it with the current players we have.. Cameron has improved our defensive structures, we are just a couple games away from getting confidence and taking that forward with us each week.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If for anything it for his ruthless approach. But not sure its what we need moving forward. Also lol dragqueens haha

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think it's close to a must do for us. A 2 years short term approach like Dolphin did. That gives us 1-2 years to figure out his replacement. If there are no obvious options we can extend him. Ciraldo ain't it. Ciraldo is getting the worst out of his players, Bennett will have the opposite effect.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
LMAO.. last week it was we should've signed Flanno Snr. This week Benny. Next week CC is the man when we beat the Tits.

Fcuk u TK.
We can't sign Flanagan anymore, Bennett is available for 2025.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LMAO.. last week it was we should've signed Flanno Snr. This week Benny. Next week CC is the man when we beat the Tits.

Fcuk u TK.
Yeah let’s get flange Snr back he’s a gun and he’s unlocked Kyle. Meanwhile Shane’s unshakeable belief in his son’s ability to be a controlling half and unlock a top three halfback in Ben hunt has Dragons fans and the media Frothing.
Dolphins 38 Dragons 0 cahunts never fired a shot.
There are some real fucking Geniuses on TK.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah let’s get flange Snr back he’s a gun and he’s unlocked Kyle. Meanwhile Shane’s unshakeable belief in his son’s ability to be a controlling half and unlock a top three halfback in Ben hunt has Dragons fans and the media Frothing.
He's unlocked Kyle

HAHAHAHA

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs got pumped 35-0 by the chooks 2nd round in 04. Calm down