DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope.
I have OT been anywhere to watch a dogs game live in atleast 3 years

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s be honest it’s a shit hole. Takes an hour to get in. Can’t see properly from the hill because of the light poles. Can’t see properly from The grandstand because of the TV cameras. The seats are tiny and you are shoulder to shoulder with everyone. Queues for toilets and food. No parking. It’s all over if it rains with no shelter.
But it has trains driving past it haha

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love your cans idea ;)
I used to travel to every game from here in Wollongong for 20 years up until we got smoked in 2014 grand final and I busy on dad duties. Had few beers but always drove up. But when dogs played down here at win stadium I’m on that hill and just getting pissed with mates not worrying about the score at all.

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Considering we were putrid today i thought Belmore was buzzing. When we play at homebush and playing our standard rubbish its just a eerie silence.
In saying that, this current team dont deserve to play at belmore

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I used to travel to every game from here in Wollongong for 20 years up until we got smoked in 2014 grand final and I busy on dad duties. Had few beers but always drove up. But when dogs played down here at win stadium I’m on that hill and just getting pissed with mates not worrying about the score at all.
Haven't been for a while due to health but always looked forward to our games at WIN. Would make a whole day out of it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Considering we were putrid today i thought Belmore was buzzing. When we play at homebush and playing our standard rubbish its just a eerie silence.
In saying that, this current team dont deserve to play at belmore
Homebush is a soulless stadium for a soulless team.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't been for a while due to health but always looked forward to our games at WIN. Would make a whole day out of it.
Yeah they were meant to play down here couple years ago but then the covid hit and the games went up qld. It’s a expensive day no doubt I’d love to get to games now but not worth it with the way the team is playing these days

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which is why I refused to even watch the game on television. So much better to just check the full time score, and be thankful that I didn't have to sit through another 80 minutes of rubbish. You should try it. It's good for the soul.
Exactly ... it's not good for the mental health copping disappointment after disappointment, every single week.

Tuning in expecting change but seeing the exact same shit served up.

Club needs a good hard look at itself as do the players.

I can't even see another coach fixing this mess, because a losing culture is now engrained at the club... we've forgotten how to win games.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Belmore has had its day
Going in the 1980s was special I went a few years ago and couldn’t believe how shit of a venue it is

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fkn oathe I’d go. Spewing I couldn’t make it today. There are no more passionate supporters in the country
I’m with you I wish I could go to every belmore game but work and life gets in the way.