Would you fight for Australian if invaded?

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You don’t happen to know anyone in real estate who fancies themselves as a skydiver do you Mitch? :-).
He is too much of a turd to be a real estate agent with his comments he makes towards me. He is the Braith Anasta of this forum.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ever since the war in Ukraine, I’ve been strongly thinking about he possibility of Australia being invaded and how we would react to it and the more deeply I think of it, the more troubled I am.
If Russia pull off Ukraine, it really paved the way for a country like China to do the same to us.
Then I read articles like this one, which has to be music to the ears of invaders (yes, China intelligence reads our news too) and I get very concerned https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/why-would-i-young-people-locked-out-of-housing-market-wouldnt-fight-for-australia/news-story/da1681ba63bb0219b9354911c397be0f?amp and to put it simply I think they will pull it off.

I think of a red dawn scenario and this is how I think it would go down;

China establish their military seaport in the Solomon Islands (which has just been approved!!!) and brings they troops to the islands for training , steadily increasing their numbers.
One day in the heat of the night, there will be a Sydney wide blackout. Computer and energy grid hacked.
During this time, naval ships will edge closer to our shores and para troops will be dropped and head into already strong strongholds in the Hurstville, Eastwood, Chatswood, Epping, Rhodes, Campsie belt and when Sydney figured it out, they will be there and this will be their attack base.
They will use their numbers to surround the Northern suburbs and peninsula by blockading around occupied Chatswood region, whilst bombs drop onto Sydney city, the harbour bridge, airport and the northern beaches. Destroying the east entirely.
From the Hurstville region, they will cut off the Shire from the mainland, and leave them sitting ducks for either a bombing raid (most likely as these guys will fight) or drive them into the forest in the south in the dead of night.
This graphic will show the tactical isolation strategy and their movements. Blue is bombs and red is Chinese occupation.
View attachment 46082Remember, our houses are not equipped with attics, our people are not armed and wouldn’t know how to if you places an AK in their hands sadly.

From here, China have won the eastern half of greater Sydney in the space of a few short hours.

There will be some resistance around Parra through numbers.
Bankstown will be a strong hold and I anticipate a lot of Chinese deaths, as the arabs and Lebs are the only demographic which are majority armed up, and I think we will see some true isis wartime horror. Filmed Executions, beheadings, you name it, but I think the weight of numbers by Chinese forces who are now pouring in numbers through the eats will eventually be too much and these brave Warriors will be crushed and their weapons taken.

After day 5, eastern and central Sydney are now taken.
With momentum they will steadily work through parramatta and Liverpool, it’ll be a grind for another week but the lack of arms by Sydney Siders and the 29% who have stayed to fight will again be overrun.

once they get past the eastern part of the western suburbs of Sydney it’s game over.
Now we are only up to the drug addicts and drinks of Sydney who can’t hold a job and are too wasted to fight.
Honestly CCP could drive an ice cream truck full of meth through the streets and hand it out in exchange comfort surrender and with Sydney entirely gone, the army will be forced to retreat and surrender to other parts of the country.

Basically, after a little over a week, with little effort China have taken the (real) capital of Australia.
From there, land forces and naval ships can encroach towards Canberra and take aim at the politicians. And I really don’t think Canberra, population 500k, is going to be much barrier for the might of the Chinese army.
By week 2 they are now effectively running the country.
The first order will be to set up meetings with aboriginal leaders and they will use existing BLM divisions to buy their loyalty, as they did in Africa. So now the aboriginals have formed an alliance with the Chinese, who owns Sydney and the capital.

Beyond here I haven’t thought much further ahead, but I honestly reckon you’d just need to bomb military bases and the country belongs to China by week 2. And some sort of deal will be offered for surrender by the other aussies.
How do you all think about this topic!?
If this not nasheed, then I am not here.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ever since the war in Ukraine, I’ve been strongly thinking about he possibility of Australia being invaded and how we would react to it and the more deeply I think of it, the more troubled I am.
If Russia pull off Ukraine, it really paved the way for a country like China to do the same to us.
Then I read articles like this one, which has to be music to the ears of invaders (yes, China intelligence reads our news too) and I get very concerned https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/why-would-i-young-people-locked-out-of-housing-market-wouldnt-fight-for-australia/news-story/da1681ba63bb0219b9354911c397be0f?amp and to put it simply I think they will pull it off.

China establish their military seaport in the Solomon Islands (which has just been approved!!!) and brings they troops to the islands for training , steadily increasing their numbers.
One day in the heat of the night, there will be a Sydney wide blackout. Computer and energy grid hacked.
During this time, naval ships will edge closer to our shores and para troops will be dropped and head into already strong strongholds in the Hurstville, Eastwood, Chatswood, Epping, Rhodes, Campsie belt and when Sydney figured it out, they will be there and this will be their attack base.
They will use their numbers to surround the Northern suburbs and peninsula by blockading around occupied Chatswood region, whilst bombs drop onto Sydney city, the harbour bridge, airport and the northern beaches. Destroying the east entirely.
From the Hurstville region, they will cut off the Shire from the mainland, and leave them sitting ducks for either a bombing raid (most likely as these guys will fight) or drive them into the forest in the south in the dead of night.
This graphic will show the tactical isolation strategy and their movements. Blue is bombs and red is Chinese occupation.
View attachment 46082Remember, our houses are not equipped with attics, our people are not armed and wouldn’t know how to if you places an AK in their hands sadly.

From here, China have won the eastern half of greater Sydney in the space of a few short hours.

Bankstown will be a strong hold and I anticipate a lot of Chinese deaths, as the arabs and Lebs are the only demographic which are majority armed up, and I think we will see some true isis wartime horror. Filmed Executions, beheadings, you name it, but I think the weight of numbers by Chinese forces who are now pouring in numbers through the eats will eventually be too much and these brave Warriors will be crushed and their weapons taken.

With momentum they will steadily work through parramatta and Liverpool, it’ll be a grind for another week but the lack of arms by Sydney Siders and the 29% who have stayed to fight will again be overrun.

once they get past the eastern part of the western suburbs of Sydney it’s game over.
Now we are only up to the drug addicts and drinks of Sydney who can’t hold a job and are too wasted to fight.
Honestly CCP could drive an ice cream truck full of meth through the streets and hand it out in exchange comfort surrender and with Sydney entirely gone, the army will be forced to retreat and surrender to other parts of the country.

Basically, after a little over a week, with little effort China have taken the (real) capital of Australia.
From there, land forces and naval ships can encroach towards Canberra and take aim at the politicians. And I really don’t think Canberra, population 500k, is going to be much barrier for the might of the Chinese army.
The first order will be to set up meetings with aboriginal leaders and they will use existing BLM divisions to buy their loyalty, as they did in Africa. So now the aboriginals have formed an alliance with the Chinese, who owns Sydney and the capital.

Beyond here I haven’t thought much further ahead, but I honestly reckon you’d just need to bomb military bases and the country belongs to China by week 2. And some sort of deal will be offered for surrender by the other aussies.
Calm down your tits. As long as we have the USA, England, Canada and more more nations as ally's, China will not attack us. China also have bigger fish to fry, and attacking any nation will hurt their economy which they've spent decades building as the worlds powerhouse.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep perths to far away those dodgy Chinese military vehicles don't stand a chance with those pot holes the other side of the Nullarbor they are brutal
When I err emigrated over here I cheated, sent my HSV Clubbie over on the train, partly because I had just lost my licence for blowing my points :laughing: circa 2000/01 that fucken thing could not stick within 15km/h of the speed limit I tell ya :cry: and at least twice the Sydney coppers shaved 10km/h off the indicated speed on my ticket..haha.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I err emigrated over here I cheated, sent my HSV Clubbie over on the train, partly because I had just lost my licence for blowing my points :laughing: circa 2000/01 that fucken thing could not stick within 15km/h of the speed limit I tell ya :cry: and at least twice the Sydney coppers shaved 10km/h off the indicated speed on my ticket..haha.
Lol wise move those last few hundred km into Perth roads are absolutely fucked

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If there is a war and it becomes nuclear there would be no point in fighting.