Opinion Worst Signings Roster

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Complied a 1-18 of our worst signings of the NRL Era. Player can’t have debuted at our club as well.
Thoughts:

1. Matt Dufty
  2. Nic Cotric
  3. Brenko Lee
  4. Brent Naden
  5. Corey Allan
  6. Kieran Foran
  7. Kyle Flanagan
  8. Luke Thompson (He’s hasn’t been as bad as others, but the price coupled with suspensions and injuries hurt us)
  9. Michael Lichaa
  10. Aaron Woods
  11. Tony Williams
  12. Joe Stimson
  13. Corey Haraweira- Naera (Pretty good player but off-field antics hurt him, and Pay thought he had an attitude problem)
  14. Brad Abbey
  15. Dylan Napa
  16. Dean Britt
  17. Clay Preist
  18. Drury Low

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd put John Olive in there over Brenko Lee.
Lee was fucked defensively, but at one point I believe he had most try assist in our side one year.

CHN didn't end well, but he was great. Wish all that shit never went down and we still had him..

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Complied a 1-18 of our worst signings of the NRL Era. Player can’t have debuted at our club as well.
Thoughts:

1. Matt Dufty
  2. Nic Cotric
  3. Brenko Lee
  4. Brent Naden
  5. Corey Allan
  6. Kieran Foran
  7. Kyle Flanagan
  8. Dylan Napa
  9. Michael Lichaa
  10. Aaron Woods
  11. Tony Williams
  12. Joe Stimson
  13. Corey Haraweira- Naera
  14. Brad Abbey
  15. Lloyd Perrett
  16. Dean Britt
  17. Clay Preist
  18. Drury Low
How does someone like Lloyd Perrett make this team? He came to the dogs as a teenager, in a deal when brother Sam came over. He would have been on next to nothing. He also debuted with us. If this was one of your selection categories.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about Falaliko Manu? I know he debuted with the club but we signed him as a 25 yo park footballer who should never had played FG. He played wing when we got smashed by Manly 66-0

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What about Falaliko Manu? I know he debuted with the club but we signed him as a 25 yo park footballer who should never had played FG. He played wing when we got smashed by Manly 66-0
He came through our junior system...

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
How does someone like Lloyd Perrett make this team? He came to the dogs as a teenager, in a deal when brother Sam came over. He would have been on next to nothing. He also debuted with us. If this was one of your selection categories.
My fault, thought he debuted with the broncos.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Most them players got Dean Pay and Barrett hands all fuckin over them. I am convinced Barrett and Pay would watch 1 minute youtube highlights on their fuckin computers of a player and then sign the cocksuckers based on that. Fuckin douche bags them two **** hairs

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
John Olive Jacob Loko?

Last edited:

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thoughts:

1. Matt Dufty
  2. Nic Cotric
  3. Brenko Lee
  4. Brent Naden
  5. Corey Allan
  6. Kieran Foran
  7. Kyle Flanagan
  8. Luke Thompson (He’s hasn’t been as bad as others, but the price coupled with suspensions and injuries hurt us)
  9. Michael Lichaa
  10. Aaron Woods
  11. Tony Williams
  12. Joe Stimson
  13. Corey Haraweira- Naera (Pretty good player but off-field antics hurt him, and Pay thought he had an attitude problem)
  14. Brad Abbey
  15. Dylan Napa
  16. Dean Britt
  17. Clay Preist
  18. Drury Low
Clay Priest deserves a spot in the run on team. Moses Suli and Ryan Tandy unlucky to miss out. We should go one up on the Walker brothers and get the Hasler-Pay-Barrett triumvirate to co-coach the team - Hasler also sole board member, CEO and Chief of Football.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You say NRL era - and show some recency bias. No players pre 2011

Players I’d include:
Kane Cleal
Brett Howland
Joe Williams
Nick Youngquesr
Danny Williams

Last edited:

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who was the bloke from Melbourne we signed that was part of that betting scandle? Surely he's captain coach of this side.