News Worst Attack AND Defence in the comp.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well at least we are front runners for something..... I looked at the table today and we have had over fifty more points scored against us than the Titans...virtually a l lay down misere, that we win the spoon so the coach has achieved something...

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when ever o watch us play I don’t have that feeling we gonna score not that feeling of like fuck we gonna go in here. When every other team has the ball it’s like when they going in
I’m very suprised we haven’t had 50-60 put on us yet

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
IF our fucking shit players are not peforming and doing the job

Then we need to start blooding debutsnts

We saw what happened when we did it last year

And Most recently What Okunbor did on his second game

SO START GIVING PLAYERS DEBUTS YA NEVER KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
IF our fucking shit players are not peforming and doing the job

Then we need to start blooding debutsnts

We saw what happened when we did it last year

And Most recently What Okunbor did on his second game

SO START GIVING PLAYERS DEBUTS YA NEVER KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN
Morgan Harper is the only debutante that can play at the minute and he has struggled all year.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ah but like Nero, Pay is fiddling whilst our season slowly burns to the ground....
Blasphemy... Julius Caesar Anderson, wife Lynne Moore Calpurnia and master general Scipio Africanus Pay are building the greatest Football Club empire this world has ever seen..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Its funny how you and i and a few others saw this early last year that Pay was shit, and we copped a roasting about it with us being called "negative supporters ".
But its good to see that others have caught on that change is needed and hopefully Pay is gone by end of year.
But.. based on rd 3 selections after his roasting for first 2 rounds. I wouldnt be surprised if he bows down to pressure and picks Martin and chn in 2nd row and even gives toomaga a go.
I'm happy to go on record about my concerns about the current board. Concerns that are starting to rear their ugly head.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately only the wooden spoon can save us now. Coming second and third last will cover and not expose the mess the clubs in.
I'm tiring of our club's announcements of mentors , assistants and new hot dog prices.
Every other club is proud to continually announce acquisitions to bolster their rosters. In contrast we announce the releasing of fringe second graders like it's meant to give us hope that they've identified our problems on the ladder.
I hope the wood used on the spoon is deadwood and we use it effectively.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But the effort is there
We compete really well. We just need to compete better at crucial points in the game. We are a work in progress and we are a young side. Jacko and Tols are incredible they do it each week. Rinse and repeat for the next 10x press conferences.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its funny how you and i and a few others saw this early last year that Pay was shit, and we copped a roasting about it with us being called "negative supporters ".
But its good to see that others have caught on that change is needed and hopefully Pay is gone by end of year.
But.. based on rd 3 selections after his roasting for first 2 rounds. I wouldnt be surprised if he bows down to pressure and picks Martin and chn in 2nd row and even gives toomaga a go.
You were the first to point it out in like round 5 last year. I was staunch he needed time and you were wrong. He has now had his time and I was wrong. We did have a pineapple on them getting the spoon last year though and we just dodged it.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone that supports Pay is simply putting the individual over the club. ***** fucked.
But we’re a young side developing. We were right in the game for the first 39 seconds. The effort was there. We’re all really dear friends. Coggers Mum baked us some cookies. We’re all going bowling tomorrow.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders had one of the worst defensive stats last season
We "stole " their wrestling coach now they have one of the best and we are the worst

Coincidence
The only time you will see Ricky Stuart laugh is when he is asked if he misses Dean Pay.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought this forum was a supporters forum. I must be on the wrong page.
The only posters appear to be be the people trying to bring the club down.
Accept the fact, that we have a team of journeyman. Theres hardly a decent first grader among them.
Getting up to speed is going to take time. Getting a different coach will not make one bit of difference.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought this forum was a supporters forum. I must be on the wrong page.
The only posters appear to be be the people trying to bring the club down.
Accept the fact, that we have a team of journeyman. Theres hardly a decent first grader among them.
Getting up to speed is going to take time. Getting a different coach will not make one bit of difference.
This is a supporters forum Speedy. Most people are suggesting ways they think the club can improve, which is positive. Accepting coming last and pretending nothing is wrong is much more negative..

I don't understand why you're so supportive of Pay though? Do you honestly think he's doing a good job and you're not concerned by his tactics, selections and rotations as well as favouritism for certain players?

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You were the first to point it out in like round 5 last year. I was staunch he needed time and you were wrong. He has now had his time and I was wrong. We did have a pineapple on them getting the spoon last year though and we just dodged it.
I was wondering who i had that bet with. Lol

I was on the right track for wooden spoon but glad we dodged it..

Glad you can see it my way these days, i copped a lot of flack last year but something about him was off from the start. I hate that i was right .would rather have had egg on my face and see us gotten better but wasn't to be

Pm me your details and what i owe ya

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs replacing now.
Although no one has improved under him.
I still would have had him there last year to clean the cap out. Keep the new coaches hands clean a bit.
But time to bring in a smart coach now.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is a supporters forum Speedy. Most people are suggesting ways they think the club can improve, which is positive. Accepting coming last and pretending nothing is wrong is much more negative..

I don't understand why you're so supportive of Pay though? Do you honestly think he's doing a good job and you're not concerned by his tactics, selections and rotations as well as favouritism for certain players?
I am certainly hopeful of better results. However, Dean Pay is not the problem some people think.
The problem is the lack lustre roster he has to work with.
Its no good bringing players like Renouf or Morgan up, as they are just not first grade standard.
I would support Hopoate being dropped. I would play CHN there.
I predict a clean out of the squad and some useful additions to the side next season.