How on earth does this happen?
Christ almighty

That is insane

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Obviously he has health issues with some medical condition. I doubt he became this big just because of eating.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That poor bed.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Original video (if I'm honest) is a rather offensive, and whoever made it is a completely and utter douchebag. Telling the bloke to kill himself... what a fuckwit!

The guy is Casey King, and he and his family were on Family by the Ton (S2), and you can watch the entire series (6 eps) below:

In the end he has weight loss surgery.

Ep1

Ep2

Ep3

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pewdipie is the worlds biggest gamer

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When I read the title, I thought it meant, he plays a lot of games.
I was wrong.
Just a fat **** that plays games. No shit. What else is he going to do ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How does he wipe his arse, with a bed sheet?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s obviously got some problems..I don’t think some guy behind the facade of a Kangaroo throwing out shaming smart arse comments adds any value..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He’s obviously got some problems..I don’t think some guy behind the facade of a Kangaroo throwing out shaming smart arse comments adds any value..
Tis exactly how I felt about it. First video the guy came across as a massive condescending arsehole.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
His problems are caused by his eating... Maybe it will be the kick up the ass he needs to start reversing his situation, because sitting around playing video games and having your father wait on you is not going to help the situation

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
PS I'm not trying to stick up for kangaroo guy, he's a prick... but nobodies problems are that bad that they can't eat a nutritious meal over McFilth

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
His problems are caused by his eating... Maybe it will be the kick up the ass he needs to start reversing his situation, because sitting around playing video games and having your father wait on you is not going to help the situation
Are they? There’s a difference between over eating than becoming obese and a train wreck that this bloke is.. There’s obviously more underlying problem than just overendulging in fast food and being lazy.. A simple ‘kick-up the ass’ doesn’t always work..If anything ‘shaming’ leads them into a downward spiral of depression..

I used to think it’d work..yep..I’d hear about people with everything who get depressed.. And I think shit spend a day in my wheelchair with me just to see how lucky they really are.. But it dawned on me ..if someone who’s depressed is shamed by me in a wheelchair..all it leads is to them being depressed about being depressed because people say the shouldn’t be..it doesn’t work.. And they shouldn’t be ‘shamed’..they do have legitimate reasons..

Similar to these cases..problems can’t be fixed by shaming em..this bloke has got more issues than just the obvious..eating too much food..there’s way more to it..it’s not that simple..