News World Cup investigating alleged Manchester brawl involving Roosters star Victor Radley

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Irish bloke complaining to the Samoan team that Victor hit him is the softest shit that **** could of done...**** looking for protection from the usos...we got a WC to win dickhead
Maybe they innocently asked why he had blood streaming down his face and a big English hole on his forehead as they walked in past him lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL - upset not good enough for England so he had to play for Ireland.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who organises this stuff?
Given some of the morons in the England side, organisers are lucky it didn't get completely out of control.
Seems like the Samoans have done the smart thing and stayed in their rooms. I imagine few if any of them actually drink.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate with that much piss involved
Where was Elliott and Okonbor?

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Radley is a magnet for trouble.. Bentley sounds like a sook..
Hang about. It's Manchester and a punch up at the local boozer is mandatory.

And there was an Irishman involved. My mum used to say about her people there's nothing more an Irishman likes more that a good drink and a good fight......so matter ended afaik

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Did I get the irony correct? Bentley, who isn't good enough to play for England so he played for Ireland, complains that Radley, who isn't good enough to play for Australia, played for England.
1668473236397.png

Always a Bulldog

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I love Victor the Inflicktor, wish he was our 13.
Problem is he wouldn't play too many games with suspension and concussions. In our side he's back off a bit in defence but gets too hot headed.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hang about. It's Manchester and a punch up at the local boozer is mandatory.

And there was an Irishman involved. My mum used to say about her people there's nothing more an Irishman likes more that a good drink and a good fight......so matter ended afaik
My great grandfather was Irish…most gentle man to walk the earth.. It was the English in the family that loved a drink and fight… :D And it’s not as if Radley doesn’t have a repuration of rubbing people up the wrong way.. lol!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Since when is an Irish **** getting flogged news

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My great grandfather was Irish…most gentle man to walk the earth.. It was the English in the family that loved a drink and fight… :D And it’s not as if Radley doesn’t have a repuration of rubbing people up the wrong way.. lol!
Mr Radley is a misunderstood young bloke :(

I'm sure your grandad was a nice fella. Ma came from Ballymena in Nth Ireland and Dad Sicilian. So it was no mother milk just espresso and whiskey instead.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr Radley is a misunderstood young bloke :(

I'm sure your grandad was a nice fella. Ma came from Ballymena in Nth Ireland and Dad Sicilian. So it was no mother milk just espresso and whiskey instead.
So you started young!! Lol

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Problem is he wouldn't play too many games with suspension and concussions. In our side he's back off a bit in defence but gets too hot headed.
Radley and Murray are both great players imo better than Yeo. Yeo struggles out of Penrith system and having good front rowers helps, my first pick lock would be Cameron Murray.

Wire Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bentley is a hot headed grub who likes to think he's a lot more talented than he really is. Why he was even there is a mystery to me, but is this really news? At least it was a proper fight rather than the pushing and shirt pulling that passes for biff on the pitch these days.