News World Cup investigating alleged Manchester brawl involving Roosters star Victor Radley

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On another note, Roosters have now got Radley to sort out and the classic serial offender - Brandon Smith. The coach at the Roosters is going to have some stress and worry about these two during the year - week to week - Double Trouble.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters should sack him and send him to us as punishment
The world has changed Victor u can’t go out for a drink a dance and a fight…. There are no saloons to blow off some steam jump of the tables and head but who ever, and the ladies ask where r all the men.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Victor plays in the NRL who are responsible for investigating players off field behaviour, it’s not that hard to understand

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Victor plays in the NRL who are responsible for investigating players off field behaviour, it’s not that hard to understand
Victor Radley is a paid employee of Sydney Roosters Football Club, and it is the Roosters job to ensure they are getting what they paid for both on and off the field. The NRL has taken it upon itself to poke its beak into matters that do not concern it, and it gets away with it because the clubs do not push back.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Victor Radley is a paid employee of Sydney Roosters Football Club, and it is the Roosters job to ensure they are getting what they paid for both on and off the field. The NRL has taken it upon itself to poke its beak into matters that do not concern it, and it gets away with it because the clubs do not push back.
Have a read of the NRL code of conduct, players contracts registered with the NRL, MOU etc

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Have a read of the NRL code of conduct, players contracts registered with the NRL, MOU etc
You're singing to the choir, I'm well aware of the steps the NRL has taken to seize control of all things football and codify that control. I'm saying it's wrong, and if the clubs continue to roll over and play dead, they will come to regret it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You're singing to the choir, I'm well aware of the steps the NRL has taken to seize control of all things football and codify that control. I'm saying it's wrong, and if the clubs continue to roll over and play dead, they will come to regret it.
Oh ok sorry I thought you were questioning whether the NRL have a legal right to be involved

My initial comment was directed at the person who questioned why the RLWC weren’t investigating and the NRL were which is common sense

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love how different the UK game is.
Ref's fucking giving it to players who are well known to get away with the same antics in the NRL.
Raising knees? We'll call u out because we don't give a fuck if u go to Union.
Punching between 2 squad members of opposing teams? Sorry bruv...that was the day AFTER the tournament. Can't help

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh - NRL have a number of REAL issues to be dealing with at the moment, rather than trying to "investigate" this non-fucking-event.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just started reading an article by Fox Sports staff writers about the incident. In the first paragraph they state 'an alleged brawl involving New Zealand star Victor Radley". I figured if they got that so wrong I wouldn't bother reading the rest of the article.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Meh - NRL have a number of REAL issues to be dealing with at the moment, rather than trying to "investigate" this non-fucking-event.
Could have saved themselves some grief and just quietly ignored it with the explanation that it was held in UK and have faith inthat investigation...but now they are on a hiding to nothing. Criticised if they jump on Radley or criticised if they don't jump on Radley. And they didn't need to put themselves in this bind and just concentrated their attention on the 2023 salary cap and players demands. Most NRL fans think its unnecessary attention to the reputation of the game by highlighting an incident in UK they could have let thru to the keeper....

Anyway see our they handle it going forward. Probably it will all blow over anyway when they realise the punters don't care less and/or Buzz, Fox, or DT stop sensationalising it.