CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Scared to ask where.
On my back. I have Sun Wukong, Jormungandr and Hermes fighting Lucifer, Buddha and Thor. Buddha has it on his clothing, but it's the good swastika, Manji I think. He's also wrestling Jormungandr.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As I said , it’s used here when people refer to any majority white suburbs left, it’s clearly very under-toned.
It does I must admit. Actually a little sad, as majority of the areas are really nice. Yet because majority white people its apparently bogan. Anyway if it keeps tourists away, all the better.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Who gives a shit about white people?
They're all racist slave owners anyway!
They deserve to suffer!

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now can we get back to where I can buy a itty bitty chinese made Straya flag from

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
On my back. I have Sun Wukong, Jormungandr and Hermes fighting Lucifer, Buddha and Thor. Buddha has it on his clothing, but it's the good swastika, Manji I think. He's also wrestling Jormungandr.
I'm thinking you either yakuza or gay. For the sake of my life I will make no further comment.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm thinking you either yakuza or gay. For the sake of my life I will make no further comment.
I'm too big of a pussy for extortion and trafficking these days

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was reading an article recently re this inquiry the Govt is conducting into supermarkets. An example was breakfast cereal. The big 2 charge $10 for the large boxes of Cornflakes/Nutragrain....apparently they only pay Kellogs $2.40 for it!
And they'll still have the nerve to bump prices up if there's a flood/fire/pothole in the road somewhere and blame transport costs on the need to raise the prices. :rage:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Surprised nobody has posted about this.

Woolworths has announced it won't stock Australia Day themed items this year, and conservatives are chucking an epic wobbly. The anti cancel culture crew trying to cancel shit again. Bless those brave patriots *wipes tear from eye. Coles have now issued a statement saying it will stock heaps of Australia Day gear. Two contrasting marketing strategies - the woke market vs the love it or leave market. Who will prevail in the battle for national supermarket supremacy?

Even Peter Dutton has weighed in now, calling for Aussies to boycott Woolies. Good to see him trying to cancel one of the nation's biggest employers. You have to wonder how he finds the time between the troublesome chore of trimming his nose hairs without benefit of being able to see his reflection in the mirror, and focusing on actual problems affecting our country. Is lack of virtue signalling a thing? Someone on Dutton's PR team should trademark that.

Anyway, which side of the fence do you sit on? Team Woolies, or team Coles? Have at it.
Which team doesn't give one flying fuck? Thats the team im the captain of.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was reading an article recently re this inquiry the Govt is conducting into supermarkets. An example was breakfast cereal. The big 2 charge $10 for the large boxes of Cornflakes/Nutragrain....apparently they only pay Kellogs $2.40 for it!
Someone posted & said they worked for Kelloggs.

Similar rumours have been around for years & from different countries.

Who knows if it is true.

Edit. Our coles/kellogg's rumour was on twitter.

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The boss of Woolworths must be a YES buffoon. There is no other explanation.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The boss of Woolworths must be a YES buffoon. There is no other explanation.
I don't know if she's still there?
But the highest woman on the board of directors was a stuck up snob from what I heard?

A mate of mine scored a date with her when she just turned 40.
During the date he said she had a dry and stuck up personality and she kept emphasising to my mate, she wouldn't consider going to the next step, unless he makes more money than her!
She made close to a million a year at the time!

So just imagine what the men are earning if she was getting that?

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm glad you bought up the topic of change the date.
That's the actual point of the boycott after all.

I touched on it in an earlier post.
But to refresh my thought.
Cause let's be honest, it's going to happen one day, the calls to change the date get louder and louder every years and its causing so much division across the country somthing has to give.

I am of the opinion that Australia is also due to become a Republic.
Hypothetical here.
Let's say we have another referendum to become a Republic, and it passes.
I am of the opinion that would be a great time to change the date of Australia date.
To line up with the date we officially become a Republic.

Do you think that would appease?
Obviously you will never ever make everyone happy.
Changing the date won’t change much in my view. It’d be a political statement and not much more that appeases lefties and annoys righties.

Your suggestion is akin to the Yanks and 4 July: acknowledging ‘nationhood’ not settlement. But that also came off the back of a war fought for independence, which seems more significant than the date of a referendum or enacting legislation and we already have that with Federation on 1 January 1901. Can hardly have a national day on New Years Day.

Having two ‘Australia Days’ ie: 26 January and another day significant to First Nations people isn’t really feasible and likely seen as further dividing. Like it or not, 26 January is a known entity - the day the Europeans arrived. Do we leave that as acknowledged but not a public holiday and not our national day? Do we have First Nations people choose a date of significance that’s also part of the national calendar?

One thing I’d support is the dumping of the ridiculous ‘King’s Birthday’ holiday. That is one thing I can’t imagine a single soul seeing as relevant to modern Australia nor being upset if it was axed, other than the great Aussie tradition of ‘a day off’.

Ah, TK: solving the world’s problems daily: from supermarkets to swastikas to Cronulla riots to changing the date in one fell swoop :tearsofjoy:.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Changing the date won’t change much in my view. It’d be a political statement and not much more that appeases lefties and annoys righties.

Your suggestion is akin to the Yanks and 4 July: acknowledging ‘nationhood’ not settlement. But that also came off the back of a war fought for independence, which seems more significant than the date of a referendum or enacting legislation and we already have that with Federation on 1 January 1901. Can hardly have a national day on New Years Day.

Having two ‘Australia Days’ ie: 26 January and another day significant to First Nations people isn’t really feasible and likely seen as further dividing. Like it or not, 26 January is a known entity - the day the Europeans arrived. Do we leave that as acknowledged but not a public holiday and not our national day? Do we have First Nations people choose a date of significance that’s also part of the national calendar?

One thing I’d support is the dumping of the ridiculous ‘King’s Birthday’ holiday. That is one thing I can’t imagine a single soul seeing as relevant to modern Australia nor being upset if it was axed, other than the great Aussie tradition of ‘a day off’.

Ah, TK: solving the world’s problems daily: from supermarkets to swastikas to Cronulla riots to changing the date in one fell swoop :tearsofjoy:.
You leave my public holidays alone!!!

Couldn't give a flying fuck about the royals of any nation. But I'd care just a little more for them if we got a public holiday for each of their birthdays.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You leave my public holidays alone!!!

Couldn't give a flying fuck about the royals of any nation. But I'd care just a little more for them if we got a public holiday for each of their birthdays.
Double time and a half!
Double time and a half!

For the record Al, I don’t want Chuck’s Birthday simply axed - definitely replaced, with you know, National Playstation day or something :-).