Woods to leave Bulldogs for Sharks immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whatever your thoughts on Woods.... at the end of the day he voluntarily took a pay cut to get the deal done at the 11th hour

A selfless act on his behalf that directly improves our cap position

Whilst I don’t believe our cap is dire, just means we recruit rookies or journeyman/role players instead of out and out superstars

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Humpty "Woods" Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty "Woods" Dumpty had a great fall
All his mercenary teammates all the overpaid men
Should never wear a Bulldogs jersey again :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Clean'm out !!!

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No doubt Woods took a paycut and in return got a great "deal" on a penthouse suite overlooking Woolooware Bay

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good luck Woodsy!! I will apologise in the way way my club has handled yours and your families financial uncertainty over the past 16 weeks!! no wonder your form has suffered over this period of time.
Now I hope the Dogs can re build and make a posative contribution to the fans moving forward in 2021, I believe Woodsy's move to the Sharks will make one hell of a difference to their endeavours in 2018.
Well said. Nobody but nobody could play their best when being shopped around in the background. He only learned various aspects about this from the media. What a joke. Makes your head spin.

Good luck to him hope he goes well at his new Club.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol @ "we'll look like idiots". You do realise that is and has been the case for 2 years. No matter what we do now we are the new Parramatta.

Good luck recruiting players after the way we have treated Mbye and Woods. Would you sign with us? We are now a club that will have to pay overs to get players here. Oh that's right we have a coach that will entice players to the club. NOT.
To be fair youve got a fair bit of a way to slide before you are the new us, i think weve got you covered.

Sorry, somehow ive drawn another quote into my post, sorry.[/QUOTE]
I still remember an era when dogs and eels fans would argue to no end who was the best , fast forward now we are in discussions who is the shittest team and more of a basket case .farrrrrkkkk i dont know if i should laugh or cry

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have no idea why ppl here give woods a hard time. Hes been screwed around, thought he was coming to play with his best mate for years only to be shafted after 6 months. He didnt play that badly. I agree we didnt need to buy him, but its hardly hus fault. I feel sorry for the way hes been screwed

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Woods was fucked from the start.

He was being shopped around, from the beginning. (Though Hill & co will deny it)

Watch him shine at the Sharks & watch this forum implode.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Woods was fucked from the start.

He was being shopped around, from the beginning. (Though Hill & co will deny it)

Watch him shine at the Sharks & watch this forum implode.
Let him shine, as long as he never wears our jersey again, I couldn't care less.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wanna know how much of a joke our club is? Go to our official website and click on "Watch". What's the first thing that pops up and takes up the whole screen?

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it wasnt good news when he signed and its not good news hes leaving, no refunds for damaged woods

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't really call him damaged goods.. he's got plenty of years left in him but just needs a good kick up the ass.. Cronulla is actually a good option for him to get some hardness about him

Status
Not open for further replies.