Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ikin is another Matty Johns when it comes to "inside knowledge" And "scoops" A lot to say very little to deliver

Reactions: DT

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The wheels on the bus go round and round... We need change and we are getting change.
Been banging my head against a brick wall last 2 to 3 years. We need a clean out and positional changes.. It's looking good!!
It would look even better if we could get Tedesco!!! :grinning: Minus the backflips of course.

Last edited:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it confirmed?
Dogs have put an offer to teddy so did he reject it?
Canberra considers Tedesco a great gymnast, his backflips are one of the best they have ever seen.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You got the kasiano only impact correct the rest is bullshit. Our forwards are shocking, not one player gets us over the advantage line, tolman and graham never offload either. Kasiano is the game changer of the bench, offload big runs, with woods coming thats all of a sudden to.impact players except one that can last 80 min week in week out who is able to oflload and play at the line. Our forwards at the moment are pathetic
You have absolutely no idea mate!!! Seriously, have you ever watched a bulldogs game? And you think woods is so much better then every forward we have bar kas? Give me a break. You are delusional.
I love kas, but he is rocks and diamonds. And lately he is mostly rocks. He can come on and force a pass with his first touch and it leads to a handover. Then our workhorses like graham, tolman and jackson, which you so underappreciate have to tackle their arses off to get us out of trouble.
If we had 3 kasiano's in the 8, 10 and 14 jerseys we would get pumped every single week.

Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You have absolutely no idea mate!!! Seriously, have you ever watched a bulldogs game? And you think woods is so much better then every forward we have bar kas? Give me a break. You are delusional.
I love kas, but he is rocks and diamonds. And lately he is mostly rocks. He can come on and force a pass with his first touch and it leads to a handover. Then our workhorses like graham, tolman and jackson, which you so underappreciate have to tackle their arses off to get us out of trouble.
If we had 3 kasiano's in the 8, 10 and 14 jerseys we would get pumped every single week.
Kas has been very good over the last 3 games dont u think

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Another great signing brought to you by the bloggin baws. Plodder signing strike rate @ 100%.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely not to many people are surprised about Tedesco, I said it months ago, his a 24 year old bloke that is a famous footy player with lots of money, He would chose Bondi over Belmore any day of the week, at the end of the day would you rather babes in bikinis or women in hijab??

Lol hopefully no one takes any offence to this.
Women in hijab with bikinis underneath an option lol
Cake and eat it too

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never really posted on the Kennel but just heard on Channel 7 that Woods has commited to Des Hasler with Tedesco still unsure of his decision. Anyone else hearing this?
Read that on ninemsn, woods to dogs and Tedesco probably to roosters, I reckon good news about Woods but disappointed about Tedesco.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kas has been very good over the last 3 games dont u think
Yeah he has been. But still has some terrible mistakes in his game. And people are giving brenko a hard time??
I was listening to the rabbitohs game on the radio while i was driving and the reception was dropping in and out, we had a scrum and then we lost the ball. Kasiano. I was pissed!!
Kas was non existent for the first month though. I still love the guy though. Lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
12 pages in, is there anything official or did people just decide to believe the media at this point with zero proof? And from believing the media without proof, also jump to the conclusion that Graham is exiting too.

Forgive me for not wanting to take massive illogical jumps into the realms of whatever imaginary world people are in where the media require proof to report things as news. I'd just prefer to not react one wat or another on yet more speculation.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
12 pages in, is there anything official or did people just decide to believe the media at this point with zero proof? And from believing the media without proof, also jump to the conclusion that Graham is exiting too.

Forgive me for not wanting to take massive illogical jumps into the realms of whatever imaginary world people are in where the media require proof to report things as news. I'd just prefer to not react one wat or another on yet more speculation.
Its actually funny reading thru some of em.

Its like women and their womens weekly magazines.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Still nothing at all official, but naturally everyone believes it and theyre all of the opinion teddy is going to the chooks and hes dickhead. Lol
Apparently the news is that graham isnt going anywhere......

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sick to death of those fukin rorters who always get the best players on the market. The rorters said they won't get into a bidding war for Tedesco. So just throw him money that he can't refuse. we NEED A MARQUEE PLAYER. We need Tedesco. He is our long term fullback. I don't care if you need to use Woods money to snare Tedsco....just GET HIM TO BELMORE!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon Woods will be a hit, he will team up well with Klemmer, Jackson et all. Happy days. We can't force Tedesco to come here, sod him if he wants to go to the Rorters. BMoz is as good or better than Tedesco anyway. Did youse see Tiger's v Melbourne ? The Storm ran rings around Tedesco .... stood him up badly. Things seem to be working out for us anyway. Frawley long term 7. Reynolds playing like a champion beside him as our 6, with Mbye as our long term 9. Move over Des, I'll take it from here.
Brett Morris is not getting any younger and next year may be his last year at the club.....we need a long term fullback...we need a rockstar fullback...Tedesco is the man.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant believe this club??
All the money should be getting Tedesco...
Woods is not going to win us games Tedesco will!
Tedesco first Foran 2nd Woods last!!!
I get that Graham is getting on or maybe wants to go back home but Tedesco is a game winner.
Fix our spine ffs!!
100%! MAKE FUKIN TEDESCO A PRIORITY OVER WOODS AND FORAN. i DON'T WANT POWDER PUFF WOODS AND BIG HEAD FORAN.

Reactions: GDR

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol at the tigers fan saying woods at 900k. The same person who made
That shit up also said Tedesco to
Dogs at 1.1mil can't believe they pick what they want to believe.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't St George pay 650k for Vaughn?
Not only that but it was last year. Here we will be 2 years down the track and we are then looking for a prop. Why would we have signed an additional prop to play this year? You can only get players when you need them, when they are available and when you can afford them.

Status
Not open for further replies.