Woods is a Dud buy -refund please

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just when we were looking to free up cap space post 2018 Dibacle goes and signs a forward for 800k

Our cap is screwed once again.

He's a good player but 800k is absurd. The club learnt absolutely nothing from the Hasler era and wasting huge money on forwards.

We need a wage structure at the club. 800k should be reserved for elite halves or fullbacks.

Chana

Waterboy
Reaction score
No he goes to nsw cup. That is where he belongs.
We are stuck with him buddy, like it or not. I never agreed when we signed him but it is what it is so I would rather the guy come off the bench.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Woods has been up and down and it looks like he is trying too hard at times which leads to mistakes. He had a poor game last night but he will get better. IMO, he is the least of our problems

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just shows how retarded des was towards the end signing woods and re signing eastwood on big contracts but loosing jammer absolutely dumb

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
I don't agree much with Wayne Bennet but I agree with his philosophy around not overspending on props.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just shows how retarded des was towards the end signing woods and re signing eastwood on big contracts but loosing jammer absolutely dumb
Woods is Dibs fuck up trying to be politis and failing miserably and we get to suffer the consequences

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Point blank woods is a pussy in the nsw /Australian side he’s a pussy surrounded by great players and that has covered his flaws can’t bend the line his offloads are being snuffed out by every defence in the league and mistakes/penalties at crucial times in our matches are killing us the least bulldogs type forward I have ever seen at the club he can fuck off anytime he likes before he fucks up klem as well

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree totally,woods dropped the ball against Souths,Souths ended up scoring Mach winning try,woods lost possession against Penrith,again penrith scored 3 tackles later,so in effect has cost us 4 competition points,the club should put him on open market,Hasler has s lot to answer for $800k for this dropkick,and we are now paying Eastwood $800 k,this season and to think that this guy is taking us to court,another of his great deals mbye $750 k a season what a fuckin joke, worth half of that

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharon Wooods - rubbish over rated.

For the coin we threw at him, we could have got ourselves someone like Talmolollo
Instead, we got the ghost of Tony Williams!
And there I was, thinking Cleal had gone!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Woods is going pretty well, however I wish he didn't try and offload every single time he runs. Vintage Kasiano was the best example of offloading... he would run hard as fuck and offload sometimes. Woods turns his back before the line and always tries and whilst sometimes it leads to second phase play and more meters, it also impacts his meters and leads to errors.

Pick your moments man.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
From the department of fair trading;

Consumer guarantees
Under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), most products and services bought in Australia (from 1 January 2011) come with automatic guarantees that the items or services will work and do what you asked for.

Businesses must provide these automatic guarantees regardless of any other warranties they give to you or sell you. If a business fails to deliver any of these guarantees, you have consumer rights for:

• repair, replacement or refund
  • cancelling a service
  • compensation for damages and loss.

Lol.
We should make a claim under consumer law for a refund
Or replacement.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate how he is so lazy from marker and then when the fat **** lets a line break through he basically just jogs back like he knows it will be a try.

Then you had James Graham and Andrew Ryan would chase a line break down the centre let through. The bloke will go down as the worst signing in Dogs history. At least T rex could make a line break most games and get us on the front foot sometimes. This fat lard gets the luckiest penalties and his offloads are so late they are ineffective.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guys he had a bad game but he isn’t playing that bad just like Lichaa isn’t going as bad as you guys are saying...

Our problem is our bench and we need another half

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Woods is too soft and lazy. He hides a lot and he doesn’t put his body on the line

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When Woods was at the Tigers they lost more than they won, when he plays for NSW they lose more than they win - seems he only has success playing for Australia.

Do you have stats to back this up?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have stats to back this up?
Origin - one series win - means he was involved in more losses than wins. West Tigers - never played in a final series - to make finals teams usually have to win at least half their games.
Agree, my statement is not overly scientific.
My point re Woods is that he should be performing better - he obviously has a good offload and far better judges than I rate him as one of the best in the competition but in 8 games he has been very ordinary, particularly with the ball.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Word is both Klemmer and Woods won't be selected for SOO 1 so Fittler has the same opinion of Woods as most on here have

Status
Not open for further replies.