Woman kicked off flight for showing too much cleavage (pics included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So things are certainly slowing down in the off-season, so I thought I'd post today's stupid story of the day. Yes the woman's cleavage pic is included you horny buggers, and no, it doesn't breach forum rules.

Source: https://au.be.yahoo.com/travel/a/34...m_content=Be&utm_term=msn-adblocker-australia

The airline has denied it, but a passenger on a domestic Spirit Airlines flight in the US claims she was thrown off the plane for showing too much cleavage.

"I feel awful," Brenda, 21, told Inside Edition. "I can't sleep. It's really affecting me."

The passenger, who requested her last name not be made public, was initially accused by flight attendants of being drunk.

"They asked me if I was drunk," Brenda explained. "I said, 'No, I'm fine.'"

Then, Brenda says, a flight attendant requested that she "cover up".

Another passenger on the flight took a snapshot of Brenda's chest as evidence that she was wearing a sweater at the time.

Fellow passenger Cathy Supp was also booted from the flight after offering the crying Brenda a tissue.

"Spirit Airlines wrongfully ejected me from the plane after offering a tissue to a quietly sobbing young lady who had been first accused of being drunk," Cathy wrote in a Facebook post.

"Then after trying to persuade her to leave on her own by threatening police intervention if she were to somehow get sick or become disruptive during the flight! After assuring all THREE flight attendants that although she & her companion had been finishing a beer before boarding, but was not drunk & would be fine, they left her alone for a few minutes, then came back and said her bosom was too exposed!

"She tried to pull her top up further to cover more, each time another flight attendant came with the same issue, telling her in loud and rude tones that she'll have leave the plane if she can't get them covered."

A third passenger, Erica Walkinhood, left a scathing message on Spirit's corporate Facebook page.

"My friend's and I were on this flight," Eric wrote. "The girl crying because the flight attendants had been so rude to her was right behind us in the middle seat. When I sat down, I noticed the girl behind us quietly crying.

"I asked her if she was okay and she replied, 'I'm so embarrassed and uncomfortable. They are making me feel like my breasts are too large to be on this plane.'"

Spirit has rejected Brenda's claims with this statement from a representative:

"Nobody was taken off a plane because of cleavage. People are taken off of planes because of their behavior. The flight attendant made that decision, and as she was leaving, she said, ‘By the way, you might want to cover up,’ It was more of a personal statement to her."

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WTF where's the cleavage??? And here I thought I was going to see some Tit :grinning:

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So things are certainly slowing down in the off-season, so I thought I'd post today's stupid story of the day. Yes the woman's cleavage pic is included you horny buggers, and no, it doesn't breach forum rules.

Source: https://au.be.yahoo.com/travel/a/34...m_content=Be&utm_term=msn-adblocker-australia

The airline has denied it, but a passenger on a domestic Spirit Airlines flight in the US claims she was thrown off the plane for showing too much cleavage.

"I feel awful," Brenda, 21, told Inside Edition. "I can't sleep. It's really affecting me."

The passenger, who requested her last name not be made public, was initially accused by flight attendants of being drunk.

"They asked me if I was drunk," Brenda explained. "I said, 'No, I'm fine.'"

Then, Brenda says, a flight attendant requested that she "cover up".

Another passenger on the flight took a snapshot of Brenda's chest as evidence that she was wearing a sweater at the time.

Fellow passenger Cathy Supp was also booted from the flight after offering the crying Brenda a tissue.

"Spirit Airlines wrongfully ejected me from the plane after offering a tissue to a quietly sobbing young lady who had been first accused of being drunk," Cathy wrote in a Facebook post.

"Then after trying to persuade her to leave on her own by threatening police intervention if she were to somehow get sick or become disruptive during the flight! After assuring all THREE flight attendants that although she & her companion had been finishing a beer before boarding, but was not drunk & would be fine, they left her alone for a few minutes, then came back and said her bosom was too exposed!

"She tried to pull her top up further to cover more, each time another flight attendant came with the same issue, telling her in loud and rude tones that she'll have leave the plane if she can't get them covered."

A third passenger, Erica Walkinhood, left a scathing message on Spirit's corporate Facebook page.

"My friend's and I were on this flight," Eric wrote. "The girl crying because the flight attendants had been so rude to her was right behind us in the middle seat. When I sat down, I noticed the girl behind us quietly crying.

"I asked her if she was okay and she replied, 'I'm so embarrassed and uncomfortable. They are making me feel like my breasts are too large to be on this plane.'"

Spirit has rejected Brenda's claims with this statement from a representative:

"Nobody was taken off a plane because of cleavage. People are taken off of planes because of their behavior. The flight attendant made that decision, and as she was leaving, she said, ‘By the way, you might want to cover up,’ It was more of a personal statement to her."

obviously, the flight attendant's boobs was smaller, I can see some jealousy there lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope she fucks the airline over

Wahesh

Reaction score
obviously, the flight attendant's boobs was smaller, I can see some jealousy there lol
They must've been tiny. I see nothing there to be too jealous over either lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good old Clickbait titles:

Title: "Woman kicked off flight for showing too much cleavage"

Article: "Woman kicked off flight for being drunk"

Wahesh

Reaction score
Good old Clickbait titles:

Title: "Woman kicked off flight for showing too much cleavage"

Article: "Woman kicked off flight for being drunk"
The content contains both.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Drunk woman gets kicked off flight, claims she's not drunk, tries to shift the blame to "I'm a woman who's just showing a little flesh and they kicked me off for that"

Still, she'd have to be pretty drunk to get kicked off a flight in the US.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you believe she was really kicked off fro showing the cleavage as per the photo, I have a bridge in Kangaroo Point i'd like to sell you...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
is that a cleavage?

I have a better one.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If you believe she was really kicked off fro showing the cleavage as per the photo, I have a bridge in Kangaroo Point i'd like to sell you...

I don't get it...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
is that a cleavage?

I have a better one.
I consider myself a pretty accepting and open minded guy - but seeing your cleavage is where I draw the line.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't get it...
It's an old saying to highlight how gullible people are (not you personally, just someone who would believe this woman's sob story).

It originated from a scam by an American by the name of George Parker who tried to sell the Brooklyn Bridge in the late 1800s. I just put a Brisbane twist on it :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.