Wolfmother: The Ennisaince

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wolfy as a big fan of Ennis..like me..I thought you'd like this article..
Just proves how well he is playing.. Easily the most inform Blues hooker.. Actually I'd go as far to say he's the Blues most inform available player full stop! If only Daley took his Farah love googles off!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...h/news-story/221184b7da25fe0c114770fb75087932

Ps. Just another thing.. Isn't that a smart term The Ennisaince'..just brilliant!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Even though I hate Origin and think it's a waste of time, surely Ennis will get the number 9 jumper?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If Hodgson was available it would have to be his.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Ennis was with us, the whole kennel was asking for him to be sacked on weekly basis... #justsayin

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though I hate Origin and think it's a waste of time, surely Ennis will get the number 9 jumper?
No bro Daley made his number 9 selection..Farah..at the beginning of the year..like he does every year for most positions..regardless of form.. And they wonder why they have such an abysmal record..not that I don't disagree with the loyalty idea..but when a guy is playing so well.. In particular against top quality sides.. and the other guy is playing shit you've got to replace them !
As for Origin itself..man in week 1 they start talking about it..sheesh.. It never used to be like this..the focus was always the premiership..Origin was a side note.. I guess it makes so much money they pump it for all it's worth!!

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When Ennis was with us, the whole kennel was asking for him to be sacked on weekly basis... #justsayin
Nah i still agree with the call they had to make have no problem with it . Hasn't worked out for the better as yet but there still be time

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, say what you want about what he's doing now, or what the causes are/were, but he wasn't playing well with us during '13 & '14.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Of course you would want an under-performing player sacked.

I admitted that i used to think his shit performances were his fault or he was getting old, but obviously super coach wanted him to play Des ball.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ennis needed a sea change to kick his form into gear. Same with Hodko (even though with Hodko it was only a few games (sorry knights_fan)).

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wolfy as a big fan of Ennis..like me..I thought you'd like this article..
Just proves how well he is playing.. Easily the most inform Blues hooker.. Actually I'd go as far to say he's the Blues most inform available player full stop! If only Daley took his Farah love googles off!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...h/news-story/221184b7da25fe0c114770fb75087932

Ps. Just another thing.. Isn't that a smart term The Ennisaince'..just brilliant!
Thanks for thinking of me , I love this article (2nd on the dally m ladder ! ). Isn't it good to know that we weren't just seeing things back in the dawn of the ennisaince lol?
I made some big statements about him back in 2014 which many laughed at

Probably the biggest was
'losing Ennis was akin to losing JT'

I bloody hope des wakes up to himself and consults us next time he wants to drop a player ;)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for thinking of me , I love this article (2nd on the dally m ladder ! ). Isn't it good to know that we weren't just seeing things back in the dawn of the ennisaince lol?
I made some big statements about him back in 2014 which many laughed at

Probably the biggest was
'losing Ennis was akin to losing JT'

I bloody hope des wakes up to himself and consults us next time he wants to drop a player ;)

what are you two niffnuffs talking about

I went on a holy war with NBD for hours and days over here back in 2014 cos of ennis.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
what are you two niffnuffs talking about

I went on a holy war with NBD for hours and days over here back in 2014 cos of ennis.
Didn't he concede defeat the other day?

Status
Not open for further replies.