Winamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the go with this is Bulldogs Radio ? Im wondering how I can listen to the Dogs games online that aren't being broadcast on 2GB or something like that. What other stations do the league coverage as well ? Im hoping to listen to as many games as possible online but the winamp would make it a lot easier.

Any info or tips would be great fellow Dogs.

BRING IT ON

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
ABC i know does Rugby League coverage as to 2UE but im not sure if they do the coverage around the globe though.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone listened to the coverage via the Winamp ? Surely someone must have used it at some point.

Thanks Mike for responding. In a Bulldogs forum and the only guy who responds is a Chook supporter. What is the world coming to LMAO...

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol

everybody on this forum is a closet doggie supporter.

even danish.

how can you live in greenacre and not go for the dogs lol.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone ever listened to the games via Winamp ? Its alright if its a Sunday game or even a Friday night game but when we play on the Saturday night its a bit hard to get radio coverage online...

Or does anyone know of any other stations that will cover the League live on a Saturday night ? Myself and Bradski are having trouble trying to figure out how we can listen to the game..

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED (we know about 2UE and 2GB)...

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can any of the guys that run this website give us any info ?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
ABC radio, 702 am, will definitely cover the Saturday night games.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris Harding said:
ABC radio, 702 am, will definitely cover the Saturday night games.
Chris, you are a good man. Thanks champ.

K

kennyy

Yeah i have listened to games on 702 plently of times. and its 2gb on sunday.. not too sure if its different this year, since they did a new deal for the radio coverage of the game. not too sure if that came into effect this year or next?

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
also dunno if you know this but nrl.com usually has live scores, well they did last year :o

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Ive used the live scores plenty of times but last year I was in the UK and they had live games on the weekend. Not the same here in Canada so I will listen online..

Status
Not open for further replies.