Wilson should be 14 against Roosters

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He looked pretty solid.. He's a big kid that has more versatility than people realise. Everyone questions Ciraldo, but sometimes there's a method to his madness.

Obviously he was impressed enough with Wilson's debut that he squeezed him into the line-up somehow even with Fox back.

Okunbur is seen strictly as a forward now so he's using Wilson as the emergency back at the moment.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He looked pretty solid.. He's a big kid that has more versatility than people realise. Everyone questions Ciraldo, but sometimes there's a method to his madness.

Obviously he was impressed enough with Wilson's debut that he squeezed him into the line-up somehow even with Fox back.

Okunbur is seen strictly as a forward now so he's using Wilson as the emergency back at the moment.
Was hitting it up in the middle mid set too and kept momentum.

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Needs to be on the bench. So does Morrin who just brings bursts of energy and straightens up our attack. I thought Edwards was good too.

Question is who drops off when Kiks, Sutton, Thommo and pele come back?

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He moves nicely when he has the ball ..... would be interesting to see him play a full game at FB so we can see what he can do on those kick returns and joining into the attack, which are 2 things that Perham is still really struggling with.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Only if we carry 3 middles on the bench and have enough size.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He moves nicely when he has the ball ..... would be interesting to see him play a full game at FB so we can see what he can do on those kick returns and joining into the attack, which are 2 things that Perham is still really struggling with.
And he can tackle which is something perham also struggles with.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean, yeah he did great for the minutes he was on the field, but what are we really doing with our bench? 2 backs playing forwards, an undersized back rower and one genuine forward in Edwards. Are we really lacking that much depth or have we carked it? Lucky Mahoney was able to get back on the field otherwise Titans win by 50.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope we can keep him for a bit longer. He provides great value as cover in a starting spot when there is injuries or even off the bench like today.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree on this one. If we are to carry an outside back on the bench(if Okunbor is now a forward) then it should be Burns. He can cover 1-5 and we clearly don’t need Reynolds off the bench

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I disagree on this one. If we are to carry an outside back on the bench(if Okunbor is now a forward) then it should be Burns. He can cover 1-5 and we clearly don’t need Reynolds off the bench
Wilson does the same and is better utility value wise. If we are playing Burns then its a FB replacing Perham.