Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder what was said before that

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Sorry to say but it shows Mason's intellect, or more accurately, lack of.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
20-6 up... At fulltime I didn't leave my seat for a good 15 minutes, I was just in shock that we choked so badly!!! Bad memories but then again everything feel for Brisbane that year, it was meant to be. :(
We lost our Aura after that game. we were pretty much untouchable in any Finals we played before that game. Teams feared us in finals..... not anymore :(

If we beat Brisbane, we would have won the comp that year!!!

I still cant get over that loss....

Malla

Reaction score
WTF is Willie on. The guys is in his mid-30's replying to (what it seems) Hasan who is a young teenager, judging by the 23q in his instagram name. He needs to grow up.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha he talked it up in the 2006 prelim final Against the broncos, at half time
He was banging on the sheds giving them shit at half time. They came back and thumped the shit out of us and I blame willie Mason. Hopefully he can spark our boys up this time and return us the favor

I saw him a after that game he was sitting on a curb talking on a mobile phone Reni and i think Hickey where close by as well.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just left him a reply, The gronk 1, what a gronk

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
We lost our Aura after that game. we were pretty much untouchable in any Finals we played before that game. Teams feared us in finals..... not anymore :(

pretty much sums it up

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Was that when we beat Canberra and had the one game break? People said if we didn't have the break we would have won that game, good memories!

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he obviously read mine, ive been deleted lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't Dugan get shafted for similar shit?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with Hasan's comments but Willie is entitle to say whatever he wants as it is Willie's cyber space Hasan is roaming in.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't Dugan get shafted for similar shit?
Allegedly, but methinks that they got a whiff of Barba's willingness to move north, hence grabbed at anything to reneg the contract.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Willie has never cared about professionalism and has always snapped at baiters. That's who he is. And it's hilarious. That Hassan character was a douche who deserved it, you don't need to go and be negative on their profile. How sad are you people who do that.
This is so true. Kasiano hit back at a hater and you guys (me included) were loving him for it. Mason hits back at a hater, and although I'm a Bulldogs fan, good on him.

Topdog30

Waterboy
Reaction score
Kas hit bak at someone talking shit bout his mrs mate. This guy told him the dogs r gonna thrash them. Big difference buddy

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I actually find it funny. Mason seems a tad hormonal for a big fella LMAO

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is so true. Kasiano hit back at a hater and you guys (me included) were loving him for it. Mason hits back at a hater, and although I'm a Bulldogs fan, good on him.
Did Kas do it like Mason or in a more civilised manor?

The way Mason is going on it's like someone insulted him on a deep/personal level which you can see they haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.