Will you renew your membership if Kevin is coach next year?

Will you renew your membership if Kevin is coach next year?

• No

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 64 71.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL at people who think not having a membership means you are not a 'Dog for life'. It just means you don't want to put money into the club, and why should anyone feel obligated to when we get half-hearted and genuinely crap football like we have for two years now under Kevin Moore?

You don't have to pay to be a supporter.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I am not renewing my season tickets next season. Has nothing to do with Moore and everything with them ****ing me around with my seating arrangements.
They're treating you like a pleb, huh?

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
This thread is embarrassing tbh.

I LOL at fans who think they are owed something. Start training and try and make the team if its that easy. The NRL is a tough comp these days and its a fine line between winning and losing. We've lost a couple of close ones by a whisker and all the while not really playing at our best.

Supporting through the tough times makes the good times much much sweeter.

If you can't handle it, go support the Harlem Globetrotters. They always win.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
LOL at people who think not having a membership means you are not a 'Dog for life'. It just means you don't want to put money into the club, and why should anyone feel obligated to when we get half-hearted and genuinely crap football like we have for two years now under Kevin Moore?

You don't have to pay to be a supporter.
Amen

They're treating you like a pleb, huh?
Shut up and bake me some cookies :p

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I LOL at fans who think they are owed something. Start training and try and make the team if its that easy. The NRL is a tough comp these days and its a fine line between winning and losing. We've lost a couple of close ones by a whisker and all the while not really playing at our best.

most def, heard the globetrotters were on espn the other day.
just had a quick look on wiki... 22,000 wins 345 losses 98.4% as of feb. '06

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score

I LOL at fans who are too arrogant and ignorant to think that some fans want a little bang for their buck.

I don't know the ins and outs of some peoples decisions but I could guess that losing isn't a factor. Most fans are just sick of our boring style of play.

I guarantee you if the Dogs tried to throw the ball around, put in some chipnchase for ben barba, have a good kick chase, have some good backline movements and we lost you wouldn't hear too many complaints.

Problem is that the Dogs are boring everyone to death. This bull**** excuse of getting back to basics doesn't fly. Our error rate I would guess is amongst the worst in the NRL and we are not even throwing the ball around. This is a lack of effort and care factor. The players don't care so why should the fans?

Those fans who accept mediocrity are a poison to the club. Don't tell the club that it is ok. Tell them that you demand better.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
I LOL at fans who are too arrogant and ignorant to think that some fans want a little bang for their buck.

I don't know the ins and outs of some peoples decisions but I could guess that losing isn't a factor. Most fans are just sick of our boring style of play.

I guarantee you if the Dogs tried to throw the ball around, put in some chipnchase for ben barba, have a good kick chase, have some good backline movements and we lost you wouldn't hear too many complaints.

Problem is that the Dogs are boring everyone to death. This bull**** excuse of getting back to basics doesn't fly. Our error rate I would guess is amongst the worst in the NRL and we are not even throwing the ball around. This is a lack of effort and care factor. The players don't care so why should the fans?

Those fans who accept mediocrity are a poison to the club. Don't tell the club that it is ok. Tell them that you demand better.

Mate I understand that you may want some entertainment value but attempting risky plays when you can't complete the simple ones is counter productive to say the least. No coach in the world would employ this tactic in their right minds. Coaches coach to win, not entertain. Unfortunately the last decade or so has shown that risk free football wins matches. That's an issue for the commission to handle when it's finally formed, should they actually see it as an issue.

Stopping financial support (if it is simply a decision based on principle) to the club, thus weakening it, in order to somehow "send a message" to the club, is by all counts the definition of counter productive. There are many other means, and that is by far the silliest.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Stopping financial support (if it is simply a decision based on principle) to the club, thus weakening it, in order to somehow "send a message" to the club, is by all counts the definition of counter productive. There are many other means, and that is by far the silliest.
What would you suggest?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What would you suggest?
Im sure its not unsupporting your club because you dont like a coach or player. You pay to support Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs, not Kevin Moore or Ben Barba or Todd Greenburg.

You support them whatever happens with form. You can let it be known you want Moore sacked without withdrawing financial support for the club itself.

In response to someone elses post...I actually think it does matter to be a member. I cant imagine not being. If you are passionate about the club its a no brainer. Memberships start around $50 a year and anybody can afford that. I think people complaining too hard about who is in charge at the dogs, when they arent members, is like hating the current government and not enrolling to vote.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Moore is coach next season... I'll buy one less scarf. They'll get the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.