Will the dirty scummy grub burgess get cited for the 2 elbows he throws on Aiden Tolman

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also S Burgess cannonball tackle on Kas from behind. He did it a few times today.
Not only yesterday mate he does it every game as does Jason Clark. I see it so often from them that it in my opinion it is a tactic still coached to them, yet the officials do nothing. Considering they made a great song and dance about it in past seasons it is a wonder it is still around. Saw more sh@t in that game yesterday from Souths than you find out in the surf off Bondi.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The leeway given the Bunnies today was unbelievable. Twice Mybe had his legs taken from under him when kicking; then the shoulder charge; and finally we have the elbow to the face - twice. Meanwhile, the offside and stripping the ball were tolerated all night.
What got me more than anything was that Souths actually got the penalty from that elbowing incident. I was happy that all three of the Bargeasses played yesterday; meant three times the errors and three times the penalties. Sam has completely lost the plot and has just become nothing more than an annoying little grub.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sam has completely lost the plot and has just become nothing more than an annoying little grub.
He has always been an annoying grub.

But the media don't want to rock the boat.

Though I am glad we don't see Mumma Burgess on TV all the time.

Was I the only one screaming at her when she ran onto the field in high heels after the game when all the Burgess boys played together.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great comedy from the NRL. I guess that they could not really let the Sam Bargeass one go but not charging the other. LOL at the back page of the Telegraph today: Grub ( picture of Josh Reynolds) and Grubbier (inset picture of the elbow to the head by Burgess on Tolman) I suppose the official made enough of a dick of himself on field and the NRL did not want to compound it. Please explain???

http://leagueunlimited.com/index.php/news/29999-nrl-match-review-and-judiciary-2017-round-7/

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has always been an annoying grub.

But the media don't want to rock the boat.

Though I am glad we don't see Mumma Burgess on TV all the time.

Was I the only one screaming at her when she ran onto the field in high heels after the game when all the Burgess boys played together.

So she was the only one wearing high heels????

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't usually like to question a ref especially after a win , but that was terrible yesterday really hard to accept that as level playing field

Reactions: DT

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL...the only charge from the game

Friday | Bulldogs v Rabbitohs
Sam Burgess (Rabbitohs)

[/QUO
Yep. Ridiculous that Gurgess again gets off with it. Watching it live at the ground it was clear that he was trying to break our blokes (Tolman?) jaw with his elbow and somehow the match review committee don't see anything wrong with it? If that had been grubby doing that not only would he have been cited but he would've got life.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can you intentionly elbow someone in the head twice and not get charged?

Gunnasmc

Waterboy
Reaction score
Softest shoulder charge ever and 2 weeks hahahaha suck shit samburger

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Modern NRL. Throw the dice whether you get the right call or a penalty or get the right bunker call

Gamble irrepressibly!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In defence of the NRL, it wasn't very obvious...

Wait, yes it is. Seriously?

Since the Embed seems to be failing : http://imgur.com/TQNnA2F
How can cecchin justify that. After he claims to have had "mental ilness" for quite sometime. He has always been involved screwing us. Well cecchin I am not swallowing your bs for one minute.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really can not believe that G Burgess didn't get multiple weeks for that blatant elbow! WFT?? I was watching with a few of the boys at home and we all said see you in six weeks Georgy Boy! Unbelievable!! We were angry enough when we didn't get the penalty but thought oh well it will get picked up after the game surely. Boggles the mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.